Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl's Jr!

I went today!

Ordered the Double Guacamole Bacon Cheese Burger and the Charboiled Sante Fe Chicken combo. Changed both fries. Changed one to the Crisp Fries and the other to the Chilli Cheese Fries. (Love the Crisp Fries!)

A closer up of the items...

Indeed, the burgers were BIG! HUMONGOUS! The Chilli Cheese Fries after a couple of mouthfuls has a little indian-ish taste though. Both the burgers were very yummy and filling.

I wanna try Carl Jr! The outlet is at Marina Square I hear? Must visit soon!

Comment

was just gonna start a thread on carl jr to see what you girls have to say abt carl jr. their servings seem quite big! shall go try one of these days.

Comment

Juneoesque u never fail in updating us good food finds & even furnish us with detailed pics. they look so !! can't zzzz, images of yr burgers & fries keep flashing across my mind

Comment

Hmmm i wanted to try it on Thursday but was too full after a tea reception from the company's event earlier and had to pass on.

Any idea if they do takeaway too?

Comment

slf.. yes, its at Marina Square!

lurvekissez... yes, their serving is quite big.

vernis... haha.. good things should be shared! =D

gwennie... yes, they do takeaway!

Comment

i managed to zzzzz but now they are coming back, i need to do house chores before i can leave home

Comment

Carl's Jr is great. Had the superstar and the juice from the double patty was dripping! The brewed iced tea (self-serve drinks) was great too!

Comment

I passed by this joint AFTER I had my dinner :roll:

The burgers look huge! I so want to eat it now but I have a bad cough and sore throat gotta wait!

Comment

june, great pics!!
                    I've tried their yummilicious superstar burger(my fav), fish and chips (comes in a cute box) and I love their iced tea!! Very refreshing!
                    The only thing I didnt really fancy was the onion rings.. its kinda hard, perhaps they overcooked it Oh and service was great too!

Comment

price????

looks delish...

Comment

junie shall we go to Carl's for our next outing? wahahaha

Comment

Paris... price is around.. erm.. $6+. For the whole meal is close to $10.

Lea & Cheezecake! haha.. oki,, next outing will be at Carl's! Im sure Elyn should not have any objections! *winkz*

Comment

ORH! Elyn here! lol

Comment

Paris: I ordered superstar combo,fish and chips,some chicken burger (i cant recall what its called), onion rings,2 drinks(1regular, 1large) and it came up to $30+. So IMO, (compared to other fastfood joints)the prices are reasonable as their servings are huge!

June,Cheese,Elyn: Lea has NO objections. I'm beginning to fall in love with Carl's Jr.. but restricting visit to once a mth or something.. else, I'll need to pay a visit to mariefrance bodyline soon
                              Last edited by princess_lea; 03-07-2005, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X