New on Fast Food Menus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on Fast Food Menus!

i searched and couldn't find any thread on this.

i was wondering if it's good to have a thread that reviews the latest additions to the various fast food restaurants?

for a start:
    i tried long john silver's spicy lemon fish yesterday.

not nice imo and $4.95 is a bit pricey to pay for a slice of fish. not spicy at all.

i rather get combo 1 from long john silvers.

Not that new, but Frozen Strawberries aka Ichigo Bliss from MOS

Yum, Yum, Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by tien
      Not that new, but Frozen Strawberries aka Ichigo Bliss from MOS

Yum, Yum, Yum.

Those are nice, and I also like their new lettuce "burgers". Can't remember the Jap name! Very South Beach Diet-friendly!

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
        i searched and couldn't find any thread on this.

i was wondering if it's good to have a thread that reviews the latest additions to the various fast food restaurants?

for a start:
        i tried long john silver's spicy lemon fish yesterday.

not nice imo and $4.95 is a bit pricey to pay for a slice of fish. not spicy at all.

i rather get combo 1 from long john silvers.
        haha..i think that all their spicy dishes arent spicy at all..but i still love ljs for their combo 1 and cheap prices..

Comment

peaberry86: thanks for the review on the vegetable burger from MOS! does one feel full from eating the burger? it's only veggies compared to bread.

bluetoast: i thought the spicy chicken or something like that from Long john silvers was kinda spicy on the 3rd piece of chicken.

the spicy lemon fish is .

Comment

Originally posted by peaberry86
            Those are nice, and I also like their new lettuce "burgers". Can't remember the Jap name! Very South Beach Diet-friendly!
            Think they are called Tsunami burgers if im not wrong? :eh:

Comment

MacDonald Happy Meals have more healthy option Like you can change the french fries to yorgurt, gasey drinks to Milo

Comment

i saw that too! you can choose your main meal choice, side and drink! combination! feel a bit healthier to eat yogurt and drink milk.

Comment

Have anyone tried the Strawberry pie from BK? Looks nice but dare not try yet.

Comment

Strawberry pie? Sounds !! Gonna try one day!

Comment

have anyone tried the new Kaya bread from Macdonald??the bread on the poster look cripsy and nice..feel like drinking Milo from Mac now..keke

Comment

Carl Jr at marina square! My friend and I went there, they ate and commended its really good and worth in comparison to bk and mac. If you are in the area do give it a shot. I like their cheesy chilli fries. Soemthing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by twinstar
                          have anyone tried the new Kaya bread from Macdonald??the bread on the poster look cripsy and nice..feel like drinking Milo from Mac now..keke
                          Yup, not bad but the bread is not toasted! Kaya was pretty nice, not too sweet and also not too much butter. Reasonable deal for $2 since it also comes with coffee

Comment

I hate LJ. Sorry to fans of Long John's. It's probably the worse fast-food restaurant there is. Never tried veg burger before, am not a fan of veggie. Is the burger good enough for me to fall in love with eating leafys?

Comment

Originally posted by ae260
                              Yup, not bad but the bread is not toasted! Kaya was pretty nice, not too sweet and also not too much butter. Reasonable deal for $2 since it also comes with coffee
                              glad to hear that it doesn't come with much butter..i find ya kun's kaya bread very buttery..im not a butter person..

will try it out one of the days..thanks ae260.. ..think i will change the drink to orange juice or Milo..

by the way, i drank my cup of Milo from Mac during class after craving for it the whole of yesterday..abit sweet but nice..

Comment

Working...
                              X