Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizzler

any nice food from there?

hmm... i thought this is a very oldddddddddddd restaurant already? in similar leage as Han's and Swensen's (before their facelift). Or maybe i'm old that's why.

Haven't been to one recently, but that place sure brings back memories. Cos always go there during secondary school days with my friends. At first, we always go to Pizza Hut for buffet and later on it's this. The branch used to be in Wisma, where F21 now stands iirc. Oh my, that's 10+ years ago already.

It's value for money. Order 1 main and u can have the salad bar free flow.

Sigh... why am i so nostalgic or sentimental?

Comment

did all the free-flow clam chowder contribute to our size

the ToaPayoh one serves cherries, i like the Suntec doesn't so i refuse to go there.

their tomyam soup is quite yummy. as for main course, i take chicken dishes only as their seafood all very breaded. :roll:

Comment

luv their salad bar more than anything else...think it offers a wide selection which makes you full w/o any main course....it has stuff like egg mayo salad,pasta,etc.....plus DIY ice kacang.....

Comment

i just went like yesterday to the suntec outlet for lunch. heh. hmmm. there's a DIY ice kacang? i didn't notice that. but i really like the salad bar. and the cream of mushroom soup. YUM YUM!

Comment

Originally posted by lurvekissez
            i just went like yesterday to the suntec outlet for lunch. heh. hmmm. there's a DIY ice kacang? i didn't notice that. but i really like the salad bar. and the cream of mushroom soup. YUM YUM!
            suntech where? basement there??

I wanna treat my friends and one of them happen to be a vegetarian
            Its alright to invite her to sizzler right? she can enjoy the salad bar as well as
            a main dish maybe order mushroom pasta? or something

Comment

yeah. its at the basement. from mng, fond hugs, adidas that area, there's an escalator that goes down straight to the basement. the unit no. is #B1-021/023. its near the KFC and delifrance and burger king area. HTHs!

Comment

Food is not bad. But too much for me as I'm a person who can't eat a lot in one time So I always ask my friends to count me out for buffect or big spread meals

Comment

Originally posted by lurvekissez
                  yeah. its at the basement. from mng, fond hugs, adidas that area, there's an escalator that goes down straight to the basement. the unit no. is #B1-021/023. its near the KFC and delifrance and burger king area. HTHs!
                  thx thx !

I only tried the dory fish (main dish) + salad bar

nice nice

Comment

Originally posted by adelaide05
                    luv their salad bar more than anything else...think it offers a wide selection which makes you full w/o any main course....it has stuff like egg mayo salad,pasta,etc.....plus DIY ice kacang.....
                    n its buffet! so its gorge gorge n gorge yourself.. =p but i did not see any DIY ice kacang..

Comment

is there still any outlet in wisma?

Comment

Nope, its outta there.

Comment

oh dear, ok thanks

Comment

the only one left is at suntec right?

Comment

There is one at Toa Payoh Central!

Comment

Working...