LiquidKitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiquidKitchen

its very cosy, anyone been here before? can i know whats its nice there?
    Last edited by dodo; 26-07-2005, 11:20 PM.

is it the one at thomson area?

Comment

yup at thomson

Comment

tempted to. but held back cos hard on cash now. can only afford to stare at it from longhouse coffeeshop. LOL

Comment

yea.. past by a few time.. looks exp from outside. waiting for feedbacks & reviews!

Comment

yeah, it's a pretty laid back place~

i think my friend's friend is a co-owner there..aint too sure?
            but he is a great cook~

Comment

any more info on the place? the cuisine, the venue, pricing etc?

Comment

i've visited LiquidKitchen twice with my sis.

the last time i went, heard from the staffs there that they're changing the menu and chocolate fondue would be one of the new items.

since it has been a while since i last visit, not sure if they sell finger food any more. price is affordable, less than $15 can get the drinks. now the indoor seatings allows smoking too (prev they do not allow)

owners are the same as of EskiBar (i think). saw them there.

based on newspaper reports, Tiger Beer or APB has something to do with LiquidKitchen which explains the orange/blue interior design.

If you're interested in their furnitures, can purchase from them too.

HTHs.

nice place to chill out. but we dont like smokes, therefore we'll not be going there often...

Comment

thanks diamondust for the review~

Comment

I like the place, especially the soft lounging corners at the very end. Only 2/3 of that available and usually for a bigger group of people, but you could always go early and bag those seats!
                    Teehee. They still do sell standard finger food, I've only ordered wedges, wings and such, nothing spectacular. Drinks there aren't too expensive, mid-range for a pub. Ordered 3 bottles of pretty good red wine there and the total came up to no more than 200bucks. And they have huge glasses, hehe.

Will be going there pretty often actually, I like the place, and I heard they spent a bomb on the decor! Pity its a tad small though.

Comment

i just went last fri nite for some chill out session with my buddies...
                      Nice place...

LOve the embience and layout...
                      Music is good too...

Comment

Can anyone give me the address of that?

^_*

Comment

its near the thomson longhouse coffeeshop.. next to a petrol station.. hope i am right!

Comment

So it's actually like a cafe/lounging place? not a restaurant?

Comment

they do serve normal food....but i guess its more suitable for some drinking session with frens...

Comment

Working...
                              X