Bliss Restaurant - Waited for 50 mins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss Restaurant - Waited for 50 mins

Went down to Bliss restaurant one of the weekend and they let me waited 50 mins for my food! Even the drinks takes them 15 mins, and they also serve us a flat coke (no gas). I always heard good review about this place and I am thinking to give it a try, but so disappointed

Originally posted by Dear Wanda
    Went down to Bliss restaurant one of the weekend and they let me waited 50 mins for my food! Even the drinks takes them 15 mins, and they also serve us a flat coke (no gas). I always heard good review about this place and I am thinking to give it a try, but so disappointed

where's this place?

Comment

bliss at ponggol park. more like a cafe. i think they are seriously under staff.

Comment

i think is the kitchen that is understaff as i always see alot of young waitress around. actually i find their food quite average..

Comment

Its a nice place to chill out though. And the best thing is it is near my place. Have not had any bad experience there so far.

Comment

have not been there for a long time.
            the food is so so only, not *** fantastic.
            its a nice place to sit n gossip if its a windy day as there r more outdoor seat than indoor.

Comment

no more mossie attack i hope? was there few years back...not a v gd experience..

Comment

Ya i thought it's a place to just chill out at night with friends if you can't sleep. Just gather everyone there and sit by the pond. The food is ok only.

Comment

Working...
                X