Ah Meng's Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Meng's Cafe

This place is usually flooded with tourist.
    Its located somewhere in orchard... Its called Orchard shopping centre i think... the old one with a 7-11 there.. u can see it from cuppage.

Its an open air concept on the outside ... no air con though...

The food is... GREAT!

I strongly recommend the sunset curry chicken Rice... ( Chicken, potato, Meat ball, Luncheon Meat, Vege and Egg) large amount for only 3.50? Or 4 I think... =))

very nice food! And the chef can cook anything!!! 1001 food on their menu...

Comment

that place is vy old & vy beer-garden type??

i never thought of trying the stretch as thought they only want chop tourists so i am wrong

Comment

Should try the Ken noodle next door... It is a jap chef... very yummy food.

Comment

the teppan or some similar style kiosk (w/ small seating area) is good?

Comment

paperstar: is it really that good? They serve ramen? Seems like alot of Japanese frequent that place.

for Ah Meng's cafe, I love their sour plum drink!!

Comment

try their nasi lemak! its really yummy *slurp*
              yup, their sour plum juice is nice. let's see what else, the hokkien mee is not bad either.
              have tried the japanese eatery next door, found it alright, didn't wow me over though.

Comment

:wow: haha.... finally i got enlightened after 10 over years, air cleared for Meng, shall try since much raves here

Comment

I find Meng's Cafe so-so, tried the prawn noodles few months back. Nothing fantastic, heard it is a fave place for many Mediacorp people cos it opens till late.

Comment

I quite liked their seafood mee goreng

Comment

Originally posted by ITangel
                      paperstar: is it really that good? They serve ramen? Seems like alot of Japanese frequent that place.

for Ah Meng's cafe, I love their sour plum drink!!
                      I love their ramen... also their curry rice... dumpling , fried chicken... alll very nice

Comment

Ah Meng's Cafe Nasi Lemak is

The cafe existed since1997 when i was working at Winsland House, maybe even longer than that, who knows right!

Comment

Whats the opening hours like?? Till 3am is it?

Comment

Their curry rice is the best =) Value for money and its really very very good! If you work around there u might wanna try asking them if they deliver =))

Comment

Working...
                            X