Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunkin Donuts

im having cravings for dunkin donuts..
    is there one in singapore? there used to be several but are there any stores left?

i don't think there is? but i'm craving for dunkin as well!!

Comment

they used to be here back in the 80s. But somehow didn't make it due to wrong timing. Perhaps the crowd back then weren't accustomed to the donuts and coffee culture.

You can still get Dunkin Donuts in JB, but it's nothing like the real thing. I mean those ppl didn't get the recipes right at all.

Bangkok Dunkin Donuts are really good. Always get myself a box with i'm flying back.

I would wish for Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Creme to open a shop here.

Comment

Yesh the nearest is at JB, somewhere at the bus interchange there is one.. I am nuts about them too... when i go bk, i am sure to get them for my supper... there is even a Dunkin Donut cafe at Siam square?? i am missing them now... Yummie...

Comment

Not that i know of
          although u can grab them quite easily in JB and that's the nearest to us

Comment

i think used to have but now no more

Comment

I love Krispy Kreme... after having it for the first time, flown by a nice here :-)

Vel, I'm going back home end of this month, can pack some dunkin for you la... hehehe let me know if you want . Piping hot from Airport...

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
                they used to be here back in the 80s. But somehow didn't make it due to wrong timing. Perhaps the crowd back then weren't accustomed to the donuts and coffee culture.

You can still get Dunkin Donuts in JB, but it's nothing like the real thing. I mean those ppl didn't get the recipes right at all.

Bangkok Dunkin Donuts are really good. Always get myself a box with i'm flying back.

I would wish for Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Creme to open a shop here.
                Is there one at the bangkok international airport?
                i know what you mean about the recipes not right, but its a close subsitute.
                ive never tried krispy creme tho

Comment

i don't recall seeing dunkin donuts in BKK airport.

I always go to the one in Siam Square, it's like fast-food concept, with tables you can rest your tired feet and hungry mouths with the yummy donuts.

Comment

You can always try Donut House located at the basement of Taka, they had been there for years and selling simliar donuts as those sold in taiwan and it started way b4 taiwan.

Comment

How I miss Dunkin donuts...

Bkk still has it but I prefer Mister Donut to Dunkin's now.

Mister Donut in Bkk.
                      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...y/P1010017.jpg

It's the same Mister Donut as in Taipei New York New York.
                      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...nutJapanNo.jpg
                      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...withdonuts.jpg

Think the Phils has it too.
                      The plain one (forgot the name) is very chewy and

Comment

My classmates always grab some from BKK whenever they are holidaying!

Comment

ooooo all this talk about donuts is making me go bonkers!

How i yearn for one right now to compliment my milo!

*stomach growling*

I do hope someone brings dunkin donuts back to singapore.

Comment

are there any donutty shops in singapore?

Comment

there's one in taka food village!

Comment

Working...
                              X