Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bread

*** bread lovers? im one !!

four leaves --> tortoriese tuna, multi gain bread, ham and cheese very nice!
    celededepot also nice..
    i simply love sandwiches/ bread

Hey jessy! I am a bread lover too! I absolutely love those from crystal jade bakery! I prefer bread with sweet fillings like yam, red bean, blueberry and peanut butter... I alos like my sandwich with tuna and ham.... *Yum*

Comment

yeayea...recently i develop a love for red bean one..crystal jade one is nice!!...found a nice bakery too...at west area bukit gomak...can eat two of their bread...at one time..

heard this provence at hollage village is good but yet to try.

Comment

Reviving this thread

Was at NTUC recently and I am very surprise to find thay gardenia has come out with so many new varieties.

My favourite are Focaccia and Country loaf. They smell heavenly when lightly toasted and is so good that you can eat it on its own. Healthy choice too.

Comment

i'm a bread lover too! so in love with crystal jade bakery and i think fou leaves bread is getting better. i like the cranberry and cheese bread from four leaves.

for crystal jade, i like the red bean mochi bread and the hawaiian pizza lookalike bread. and the egg and luncheon meat bread! drools. am missing their bread!

Comment

I love bread too. Even Gardenia's white bread can easily satisfy me.
            Last edited by artichoke; 09-10-2007, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Q bread nice also.

Comment

i love gardenia's white bread dipped with cold fresh milk! 5 slices at a go!

Comment

i never had the idea of dipping cold fresh milk! i will definitely try it! thanks for the idea!

Comment

I like dipping my bread into campbell soup.

Comment

I can eat bread for breakfast every weekday morning.
                      Just magarine with jam makes me happy.
                      The funny thing is, once comes to weekend, I'll surely go for hawker food for breakfast.
                      Can't stand to eat bread for wkend breakie.

Comment

i live for bread! hehe..my favourite are the baguette from delifrance

Comment

Hehe..dip gardenia white bread in hot milky milo is really good for me..
                          gardenia with butter and pork floss is good too...

Comment

me too! i dip my white bread in hot milo. yum!

Comment

The Sandwiches Shop's white bread is superb. it is not the pure white bread with some fruit/ingredients (i don't know what that..) previuosly i felt their sandwiches are overrated...now i feel they have improve alot!!

Comment

Working...
                              X