Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Buffet

hey all,
    i be intersted to try out other places with chocolate buffet..any recommendations? heard fullerton's choco buffet is not bad..any 1 know of the price??
    have tried marriott's chocolate buffet so far but found it to be only satisfactory
    so please leave your commends & pricing...
    Last edited by soroki; 10-11-2005, 09:02 AM.

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Definitely recommend Fullerton chocolate buffet for a splurge. Costs about $35 after the plus'es, expensive but worth it for an occassional treat. Love the range, especially the chocolate fondue and hot cocoa.

soroki, what did you like / dislike about the marriott's chocolate buffet , and how much was it?

Comment

hey chocob,
        thanks for your recommendation ..btw is the price u mentioned is it the last updated one? sorry cos i see differnet prices around as i broze through the web site range from $18 to $28..big difference rite? and it came from media corp web site??????????
        i am not sure if marriott still hv the chocolate buffet as i don't see it online.. the ambience is really good!!!!!
        however, they have more of chocolate cakes which wasn't *** i wanted .. other then that, e choclate there was good!! price wise, i am not sure as it was a treat by a friend..
        do update me on other hotels or places with choco buffet k
        Last edited by soroki; 10-11-2005, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Hello soroki
          Taken from Fullerton hotel website:

" The Chocolate Buffet is available from 8.00pm to 11.00pm, at S$28 per person or S$36 with a glass of Michele Chiarlo Nivole wine. "

That makes it S$ 32.65 per person after gst /etc, without the wine.

I'm not sure how the range of desserts at fullerton compare with marriott. There are also many chocolate themed pastries and cakes. The good point is that there is a on-the-spot cocoa drink counter, and a chocolate fountain.

Too bad I missed the one at mariott! I also read about a buffet at a hotel in the east-side, called Roxy or something. But never went for it, and don't know if it's still on.

Comment

ooo
            sound so nice!!! i pastries!!
            for helping me 2 check it out.. i am not sure if marriott still has it .. however u can call 68314605 to find out..
            by the way do you like hagen daze ice cream? my friend went for it during valentine's day and at e price of $16 :wow: you can enjoy a ice cream buffet..hope they still have it next year!! cos i miss it this year

Comment

bumpz

Comment

bump bump.. why arent there any commends

Comment

i would like to go to the fullerton chocolate buffet with my friends, is it possible to just walk in or do i have to make a reservation?

Comment

I think max brenner at esplanade is better then fullerton's chocolate buffet! hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by tonton
                      I think max brenner at esplanade is better then fullerton's chocolate buffet! hehe!

hey tonton,
                      may i ask what are the varieties at brenner and the cost
                      and why itzz that it is better then fullerton

Comment

Originally posted by babydoll
                        i would like to go to the fullerton chocolate buffet with my friends, is it possible to just walk in or do i have to make a reservation?
                        hey babydoll,
                        you would have to make reservations as it is usually quite crowded

Comment

is the chocolate buffet at fullerton is available everyday??

Comment

I think it's only available on Fridays and during the weekend.

Comment

hey ladies,
                              i went for the chocolate buffet last friday
                              ermm it wasnt that fantistic
                              not up to what was expected

Comment

Working...
                              X