WorkOut - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark78
    must let body rest in between the days you exercise so not to overwork your body. my friend taught me to exercise for 2 days n rest 1day. if you exercise regularly and watch what you eat, you should be able to lose 1-2 kg almost every month

Comment

• double post

Comment

• Is there any good yoga/pilates teachers in the yishun clubfitt?intending to restart my yoga regime took it in amore n found it useful..i would like to know if pilates will work on bodytypes like mine?i am pear shaped,got bigger n rounder waists n thunder thighs really envy those who r naturally very slim..i think for ppl like me it will b very difficult to c results..haix

Comment

• Originally posted by ylyl View Post
          mark78
          must let body rest in between the days you exercise so not to overwork your body. my friend taught me to exercise for 2 days n rest 1day. if you exercise regularly and watch what you eat, you should be able to lose 1-2 kg almost every month
          i go gym every weekday but for diff part of body...

Comment

• hi preciousangel,

i'm a pear shape too. i have small waist, but big hip with elephant thighs. i need to start kicking myself to start working on those bye-bye arms & elephant thighs.

good luck on your find & have fun update me on your exercise.

TIA!

Comment

• I am a CF member for 1.5 yrs ****, and in response to the first post, ya...sometimes I feel intimidated too, coz there are so many model like females and muscle laden men. The instructors some also a bit "niao". But if you have the UOB ladies card I think its really a waste not to use it. Maybe can try joining classes, and stand at the back. Its normal to be very lost in your first class, sometimes u will see fit looking males looking lost too...its normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahappycherry View Post
                But if you have the UOB ladies card I think its really a waste not to use it. Maybe can try joining classes, and stand at the back. Its normal to be very lost in your first class, sometimes u will see fit looking males looking lost too...its normal.
                can check with you, does it apply to the normal classic UOB lady's card or must it be the UOB platnium card? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by enzonezz
                  have a trainor,,save some money...find a good buddy in gym...
                  make sure that ur car is in shape...check the batteries and tires http://sg.88db.com/sg/Services/Post_.../?PostID=59233 this is
                  because going to gym requires dedication and it should be a habit . Good time management as well should be practiced as well. To balance rest, work and going to gym..
                  For a min, i thought you're recommending to do tyre flips.

But your post is ludicrous.

Comment

Working...
                  X