Weight Watching!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Watching!

I hate my weight, I think I prefer how I looked at 47kg. I know we have a fitness challenge which is far more healthier but... errr... want to have a weight-watchers thing? By whatever means *usual disclaimers*. Say first, no penalty hor, it's been a long time since I lost weight (well... I did lose 10 kg, erm, 10 yrs ago...) and the last time I was 47kg was *think really hard* almost 3 yrs ago. Too lazy to measure inches. *mental note to take stupid stepper out of box tomorrow and dust my exercise bike* Wish me lots and lots and lots of luck...

Champagne:
    28/2- 53.5kg

Target:
    7/3- 51.5kg
    14/3- 49.5kg
    21/3- 48.5kg
    28/3- 48kg

4/4- 47.5kg
    11/4- 47kg
    18/4- 47kg (over-run/ leeway)
    25/4- 47kg (stabilise)

Do you consider weight gain plan as one too? :o:

Comment

All I know is that I want to hit 50kg by July!!! Starting from next week I shall go to the gym for pilates, bodycombat and spinning and take a ballet class every week.

Will also try living on fish and veggies.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread
        All I know is that I want to hit 50kg by July!!! Starting from next week I shall go to the gym for pilates, bodycombat and spinning and take a ballet class every week.

*sigh*
        WHOAH!!! 8O I feel tired already reading about your punishing regime! DOn't overdo it yes? Your muscles need 1 - 2 days free to recover.

Comment

Re: Weight-watching, anyone?

Originally posted by champagne
          *mental note to take stupid stepper out of box tomorrow and dust my exercise bike* Wish me lots and lots and lots of luck...
          Go, Mel, go!

Actually I remember reading that if weight loss is your aim, brisk walking for 30 - 45 mins every day is the best and fastest way to burn it all off.

I walk my dogs everyday....maybe that helps keep my weight down.

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
            WHOAH!!! 8O I feel tired already reading about your punishing regime! DOn't overdo it yes? Your muscles need 1 - 2 days free to recover.
            I won't. I'll go down to the gym twice a week during weekdays for back to back matwork pilates and spinning. Ballet will be on Saturday and if I feel up to it, I'll take an easy Jazz dance class on Sunday.

I'm thinking of buying the pilates magic circle to help isolate my muscles when I'm doing my hundreds at home. And I'll be using thera bands (forgot their proper name) for arm work.

I need to look good for my ROM!

Comment

I won't. I'll go down to the gym twice a week during weekdays for back to back matwork pilates and spinning. Ballet will be on Saturday and if I feel up to it, I'll take an easy Jazz dance class on Sunday.

I'm thinking of buying the pilates magic circle to help isolate my muscles when I'm doing my hundreds at home. And I'll be using thera bands (forgot their proper name) for arm work.

I need to look good for my ROM!
              YOu make me feel so guilty!! Haven't been moving my lazy butt for the past 2 weeks because of work! :|

Comment

this reminds me that i need to get my lazy butt off the couch and start going to gym again! no point letting my gym membership go to waste. time to lose all the extra weight i've put on ever since i started on the pill.

Comment

*sigh*
                  50??!?!?
                  sigh....i cld never ever get to that weight. last time i was around that regions was probably.....10-12 years ago!!

bah.

why are so many sg gals so darned skinny.

Comment

hmmm i haven't exercised for YEARS but i still lose weight compliments of stress from my boss (works like a charm everytime) and lousy diets when i travel on my own; especially the second coz i'm a lousy eater, i lose up to 2-3kg when i'm out travelling for a week to two. so if i go study overseas, i think i'm going to get stick thin

on the flip side, i gain weight when my mother is home coz she feeds me consistently urgh. and when i'm free at work; which has not happened for some time
                    Last edited by stellatan; 01-03-2003, 02:34 PM.

Comment

JIA YOU everyone! Keep pretty and healthy always, and yes, dont overdo it. Health comes first!

Comment

Believe it or not, I have no clue how much I weigh. I just go by how my clothes fit. I've been the same size for the past 8 years. As long as my clothes fit, I'm ok!

Comment

I think excessive exercise may actually increase in body mass, instead of losing. Go for toning types.

I'm also watching my weight daily, but its the oppossite as u gals. I want to increase weight 'cos I have very high metabolic rate :roll: Can juz lost 1kg which I gain in the daytime over my sleep. Now on the underweight side, darn it! Also the hot humid climate in sg make me to perspire like a pig which in a way its an obstacle to my weight gain plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                            Believe it or not, I have no clue how much I weigh. I just go by how my clothes fit. I've been the same size for the past 8 years. As long as my clothes fit, I'm ok!
                            Me too!

I last weighed in around CHinese New Year.....SO dared me to step on the scales after we'd just gorged ourselves on goodies....no change! He, on the other hand, put on 3 kg.

I must say I'm thankful for a high metabolism, which allows me to pig out without grief.

Comment

It's tough for me to stay in shape. My body retains water easily and if I put on any weight, it goes first to my already chubby face!

The best work out regime for me is to combine total body conditioning using weights and cardio.

Arrghh... sometimes it's tough when I've got work bogging me down.

Comment

Working...
                              X