No announcement yet.

Cellulite! Stretch marks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Groan* I have horrible looking stretchmarks on my thighs, seldom wear bikini bottom.
    I tried the "skin doctor" sold in Watson 49.90 doesnt really help, at least not to my naked eye. The sales promoter would tell you use 1 bottle not enough blah blah blah...seem like there is no cream that will completely eradicate the problem, just hope to lighten the marks.
    I have yet to try biotherm though but heard the choc-range is quite good. =)

Comment

the diet you have is also very important. it does effect your body and try to avoid oily and fatty food.foos that are high in fats and carbohydrates contain. try to eat some whole meal bread and multi grains food and also do dry brusing every morning and evening before you shower/ bath. it helps remove the first layer of toxin from the skin and restores new fat cells... but diet is very important.... have to go on a proper diet with grains, fruits and veges..... it helps... you can then apply some firming or anti cellulite cream .

Comment

any updates on any lotions that work for stretch marks? want to get rid of the stretch marks that are on my shoulders! always have to wear sleeves to cover those & its soo hot!

thanks

Comment

does Biotherm celluli choc really work in clearing cellulite?
          there's some at my bum

Comment

my stretch marks used to be very obvious cos of its raw red and "cracked" shapes,
            i find that suntanning helps alot, in terms of tonning the skin and strechmarks evenly,
            its much bettr now

Comment

i had it since i was young. i doesnt seem to improve. My sis doesnt seem to have the problem so i guess its just me

Comment

Hi!

I have stretched marks at behind the waist area. The stretched marks are the horizontal type. I have used Biotherm products hoping to reduce them. But unfortunately, because of laziness i apply it once in awhile wnen I have the time. I also have the problem of water retention. Can anyone help?

Comment

I have a lot a lot of stretch marks on my butt and thighs... so sad.... but don't know what to do also...

Comment

I have my stretchmark for 3years since pregnancy... If anyone have any miracle concoctions to make it go away, I would BEG you to share with me...

They look awful, like broken skin glue together...

Comment

my stretchmarks are so bad that once when i had a massage, the masseur (sp??) asked if i had a major accident or operation? i was puzzle. the reason why she said that - cos i had so many white scars on me! i wish that there's a miracle cream too...

Comment

how to differentiate between stretch marks and cellulite? stretch marks can be resulted from weight loss huh..

i have cellulite ard my butt area...unslightly when going swimming or at e beach.but usually i dont really mind. even so, it will be good if i can lighten them or get rid of them..

Comment

I have a litle stretch marks ard my boobs since they have increased in size suddenly..don't ask wht happened...it just did...

Will they go away eventually? Or do i need to use a cream or something

Comment

hi,

for water retention, try taking evening primrose oil pills. they works well for me.
                            TRy the Healtheries brand. Good!

Comment

i have lots of cellulite from my butts down to just above my knees.. it;s scary cos i just noticed that it actually spread down my tights within months!

I'm afraid that it will go below knee level (cos my fren had cellulite below her knees!)..

Now using the Biotherm Celluli Zone ( more extensive than the celluli-choco ).. not sure if its working well... suppose to reduce cellulite after 30 days but i haven been using the cream regulalrly so hard to say..

Comment

I'm using the Biotherm Celluli Zone, coupled with their Abdo-Choc to achieve flatter tummy..

I use the celluli zone for the rest of my body.. so far, I find it quite good. I'm quite happy with the results.. slightly less visible for the cellulite on my ass..

Comment

Working...
                                X