Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Wear

hey girls,

do you know where to get good cheap sports wear? i need stuff to wear for the gym, pilates, yoga, aerobics... but im also quite broke, so am hoping to avoid the usual sports brands like Nike, which cost lots.

any suggestions and recommendations would be much appreciated! TIA!

Bodynits was on sale at Heeren last week i think.
    dunno if the aggressive combat-sars sales are resuming this weekend.

btw u sure do a lot of exercise!
    still deciding between yoga, pilates and errrrrr... french at AF.
    any views?

Comment

thanks dear!

i havent started yet! bought the power package (unlimited) at Amore, but so swamped with work tt i havent started. but i tried out their gym and liked it, and would definitely be interested in some cardio (aerobics) and toning (Pilates and Yoga). kickboxing's just exciting!

so unfortunately, i cant give any suggestions until june. urgh.

Comment

How about Zara?

Comment

Muji has some flattering and comfy knit bootcut yoga pants going for about $36 or so. They also have great basic tanks and camis which should be good for your yoga practice. Also check out the lingerie section at TANGS....they carry some nice camis from Bonds, and some have built-in-bras.

Comment

i saw Robinsons having their sportswear on sale at the atrium of centrepoint. lots of gymwear, i didn't go and check out the quality but the prices seem reasonable.

i'm a fan of Nike sportswear. Expensive but great quality!

Comment

Try Victoria's Secret!

Comment

thanks girls! will check out all these stores, hopefully without spending too much money. :ROFL:

Comment

maybe u could try sonata dancewear? they have leotards, crop tops, n jazz n yoga pants, u can customize em n all 2!

Comment

Originally posted by PiiinkPixie
                    maybe u could try sonata dancewear? they have leotards, crop tops, n jazz n yoga pants, u can customize em n all 2!
                    sounds intriguing! where's this btw?

Comment

oh just remembered, British India has a yoga line, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by hjmsb
                        Well, in all honesty, I think it's pretty crap. Not at all flattering and so overpriced.

Pinkpixie: where is Sonata?

Comment

Sonata's lovely because you can customize your jazz and yoga pants. The ones I have from Delias and VS keep falling down my hips but my Sonata jazz pants are perfect!

It's in this building 2 buildings down from Centrepoint. Can't remember the name of the building though.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread
                            Sonata's lovely because you can customize your jazz and yoga pants. The ones I have from Delias and VS keep falling down my hips but my Sonata jazz pants are perfect!

It's in this building 2 buildings down from Centrepoint. Can't remember the name of the building though.
                            Sounds perfect! Is the building the one with a clothing shop called Terra Nova on the ground floor?

Comment

Originally posted by hjmsb
                              thanks dear, but as Pan said, they're horribly expensive! my first reaction is usually :sotong: . plus, im a cheapo. even Nike is prolly out of my budget!

but will check out the other stuff.. only problem is VS since even their smallest size is too big for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X