Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yomeishu or DOM?

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of taking Yomeishu or DOM as it supposedly improves blood circulation, skin appearance, vitality. Has anyone tried taking it? Can you tell me more about it? Thanks

- Carolynn

i tried both but i think i'm a little allergic to alcohol... so i broke out in rashes...

Comment

I've been thru 2 bottles of DOM so far and on my 3rd. Noo, I'm not a alcoholic! Hahaha.. but it gives me the energy for my hectic days and also makes me look fresher than I actually was.

Comment

my mother will add it in soups. maybe it is diluted, i will not break out into rashes even after taking it.

Comment

my mum too! DOM's supposed to be good for women!

Comment

Oh.. i love my mother's stir fried chicken in DOM. It tastes really yummy!

Since i don't take alcohol, this is the next-best alternative to take my tonics.

Comment

DOM for me too

Comment

My friend who takes Yomeishu will have pimples outbreak and mouth ulcers the very next day. These tonics might be too 'heaty' for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by babysammi
                  My friend who takes Yomeishu will have pimples outbreak and mouth ulcers the very next day. These tonics might be too 'heaty' for some people.
                  They are heaty? Oh no... I am naturally heaty myself. If it's heaty does that mean you might break out in pimples?

I'm actually wondering if DOM will improve blood circulation, and give me clearer skin, improve my vitality. I think I've got poor blood circulation.

Comment

That depends on individuals. My friend who took Yomeishu suffered pimples outbreak and ulcers but there are others who claimed Yomeishu had positive results on them.

Comment

My cousin takes them and she's a very heaty person....

Recalled that during the SARS period, she was very scared... because her temperature is always quite high. She take Yomeishu daily.

Comment

i'm a natural heaty person too and my blood circulation is also quite poor... that's why i thought of taking DOM as a tonic.

Comment

I think can take, just dont take so much? But not sure if reducing the amount will lessen the effect.

Comment

i think there will be effect if you take it on a long-term basis...

Comment

My colleague says that taking DOM will make you fat rather than Yomeishu.

Comment

Working...
                              X