Evening Primose Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening Primose Oil

Anyone taking the above mentioned? Any reviews or complaints abt it? Planning to take so as to curb my acne. Heard it is a good hormone regulator.

I take this regularly and i like it!

It soothes my period cramps and it does help a little bit with hormonal outbreak but i dont think it'll work for bad cases. This capsule has lotsa vit E and it made my body skin less dry because i'm very prone to dryness and scaley skin on my arms, stomach and legs.

Comment

after taking it, my pms is symptoms are totally gone, n my mens had delayed until....further notice? make my skin a tad bit oilier but no harm, as it clears my skin !!! my skin is clearer now, with a little or no outbreaks or zits

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenPig
        after taking it, my pms is symptoms are totally gone, n my mens had delayed until....further notice? make my skin a tad bit oilier but no harm, as it clears my skin !!! my skin is clearer now, with a little or no outbreaks or zits
        hiya, welcome here! Would you please do an intro of yourself in cozybabes and let us know more about you? See u around!

Comment

Evening Primrose Oil

Hello everyone!

Is anyone here taking Evening Primrose Oil? Recently I began suffering from bad PMS and period cramps. My face also started breaking out very badly just before that time of the month. I hear that Evening Primrose Oil is really good for combating both problems. Anyone has experience to share?

Comment

i have been taking EPO for a long time, I suppose it helps in PMS cramps. my skin don't look blotchy or reddish like before.

Comment

This topic seems familiar. Anyway,I used to have very bad cramps too but my problem has been solved after i started taking Evening Primrose Oil.

Comment

Have fewer break outs now, not sure if it's due to my daily consumption of EPO or because I actually started to take good care of my skin.

Comment

Good to know it works

I've been on it for a week. My skin has calmed down a little but have no idea whether there's any effect on my cramps. Will have to wait and see.

Comment

Don' think one week will be enough. For me, it took at least a few months before any effects took place.

Comment

Xiaozhu, EPO will take some time to take into effect. For me, I feel that my skin isn't as senstive as before, like about 6 months to a year.

Comment

My Mom bought EPO for me a few years ago and I've been taking it since. When I take it regularly, I get less severe pms, backaches and water retention. There was once where I forgot that my period was coming and skipped the EPO. :Doh: The pms symptoms were so bad that I nearly died!

I gave a bottle of EPO to my best friend for her birthday and it she felt better after just one month of taking it.

What brand do you girls take? Mine's VitaHealth 1000 mg.

Comment

Welcome, Plain_Substance! What a cool nick you have! Do leave us an intro of yourself over at CozyLounge soon

I think EPO worked for me. My last period was bad. I didn't usually get headaches AFTER menstration started but this time round the aches persisted. Could be the haze or the weather, or lack of rest.. However, I do feel I was better off when I was on EPO. I should start again soon. My skin's been behaving badly, add to the stupid headches.

Brands I've tried are Brands and VitaHealth, IIRC.

Comment

I have only tried Green Life.

Comment

i used to take EPO but it worked only a little for me. as in i will still have cramps but milder.

got on the pill now n it doesn't hurt at all already!

Comment

Working...
                              X