Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakeboarding

hi ladies,

is anyone interested in wakeboarding? found a driver who charges $80 an hour. he's an excellent teacher. anyone interested?

oh yes very reasonable price i think. 2 yrs ago i try wakeboard for the first time at puggol marine i think is call airpro and is charging also this rate but water was horrible there cos i think is low tide. i am soaking around with some rubbish tin around

but overall is fun even though i ache almost the whole body on the very next day for a couple of days

Comment

the rates can be further lowered if you go in a bigger group. for comfort's sake, a maximum of 6 people per boat should be fine. bf is going tomorrow and possibly over the weekend. weekend rates are higher.

the driver is a national sailor and one of the guys is an active participant in the X games. everyone is rather gung ho so you'll be assured of a good ride.
      Last edited by michannat; 11-11-2003, 10:21 AM.

Comment

*sigh*
        so fun!
        i'd love to go too but can't fit it in....

there's a story of how i sprained my foot while wakeboarding.....
        eeps.

Comment

girl, i make sure the fat boy takes care of you.

Comment

Wakeboarding

I've always wanted to learn this but doing it in the Kallang river seriously puts me off. :puke: Does anyone on CC wakeboard in Singapore? I'm just wondering if there are any other places I can learn.

angie

Comment

I have never learnt the sport.

But I found this :-

Wakeboard Singapore <<-- You might get great information here!

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean

But I found this :-

Wakeboard Singapore <<-- You might get great information here!

Thank you! Seems like there are more places to learn wakeboarding than I thought, I'll have to check them out.

angie

Comment

hi ae260, besides going to Kallang, you can go to Punggol Marina and Pasir Ris too.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                    hi ae260, besides going to Kallang, you can go to Punggol Marina and Pasir Ris too.
                    Thanks! I'm going to check out the one at Pasir Ris

angie

Comment

Mich, are you still riding? I have good news

Comment

hi rach? what's the good news? you can stand already? i don't dare to ride anymore. the last time i went out with them, i got sun burnt. the boy is still actively riding though. he landed his tantrum on his last round. i'm still struggling to stand up. darn.

Comment

Heh...I went riding at Sebana Cove after that. The water there is so calm and less rough. Got it in my first attempt.

Tell me about the weather. I actually intended to go this V Day but the weather and busy work schedule is stopping me. I plan to make it a once a month activity I will love to ride in Punggol too

Comment

hi rach, i just caught your post. congrats! i heard from bf that sebana cove is beautiful. and of course much less polluted.
                            Last edited by michannat; 13-02-2004, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Sebana Cove wakeboardin'

Hi raebelasian,

can i just check with u abt wakeboardin' at Sebana Cove?
                              if im not wrong, sebana is somewhere in malaysia...near johor or somethin' rite?...heard the rates there are reallie gd.....if i dont remember wrongly, it's like SGD$180 for an entire day from mornin to night....
                              hee....dont mind...if u spare me some details...like the pricing....and even better if u have their contacts n address.....thinkin' of goin' there fer my virgin wake n yah....by the way...hows yer experience there?
                              erm.....think it was sometime bek last yr if im not wrong......

thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                              X