Korean Ginseng Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Ginseng Powder

Any idea what is the different of Korea Ginseng powder & normal Ginseng powder? My colleague gave a small pack of korea Ginseng powder. She said you can add 1 or 2 spoons in cold/hot water or add more in the soup. However, she is not sure what the benefit of taking the ginseng...... :roll:

I am just worry whether I can take this ginseng powder or not...

If I am not wrong, there are two kinds of Korea ginseng powder. One kind is the heaty one and the other is the "gao li sheng" or something.

Benefits as claimed by the tour guide includes:
    improving complexion, healthier body, reduce diabetes and high blood etc.

Its pretty EX btw. However, for all nutritious pdts, I always believe that you have to take it continously for a period of time to see effects...

Hope this helps!

Another kind ginseng is the American kind which is more "cooling" kind and is said to be suitable for our climate.

Dunno ??? I heard all this from a friend...

Comment

mm..... I think this powder is "Gao li Sheng". so should be cooler ? Oh, my PMS is going to come soon..... i think better don't take it now... :roll:

Some more, this colleague passed to me because the expire date is coming soon.... 15 March 2004....

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
        mm..... I think this powder is "Gao li Sheng". so should be cooler ? Oh, my PMS is going to come soon..... i think better don't take it now... :roll:

Some more, this colleague passed to me because the expire date is coming soon.... 15 March 2004....
        oh gao li sheng is supposedly the top grade korean ginseng. but as i say these things must eat over a period of time to reap the benefits.. AH expiring soon huh? Did she store in a nice cool place? Singapore's humid weather not fantastic for storing stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
          AH expiring soon huh? Did she store in a nice cool place? Singapore's humid weather not fantastic for storing stuff!
          Yes, I doubt of the storing too......should i take it or not..... In fact, i don't keen on Ginseng. However, she just passed it to me no matter how I say so.... pass it someone else.... bla bla...:roll:

Comment

Actually, I believe ginseng are much hardy than you think they are. So long as the powder looks normal to you, not lumpy or whatsoever, I believe it is still safe for consumption

Comment

vonnie really??? hmmm then shon u can try to take it then n see got improvements anot!

Comment

Well, at least for myself, when I took some pretty old ginseng powder from Korean which was bought and forgotten, nothing adverse happened But I must qualify that it really looked very normal before I consumed it. Smells right too

Comment

Should I try it? The powder seems ok, not lumpy. I just afraid of my body can't Ginseng...... I drink DOM every night... :roll:

Comment

Vonnie, is there any improvement after taking Ginseng? How do you take it? Just add the powder to the water?

Comment

??? u drink dom every night? i m so lazy...not consistent...

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
                        ??? u drink dom every night? i m so lazy...not consistent...
                        Yes, I must drink before sleeping. A habit now... I find my immune system is stronger after drinking DOM regularly, especially I seldom got Flu now. I don't see doctor for long long time.

Ginseng powder maybe another extra supplement for me now.... :roll:

Comment

Vonnie, is there any improvement after taking Ginseng? How do you take it? Just add the powder to the water?
                          Erhm, what kind of "improvement" are you looking for? Nothing really fantastic that I can remember..... I was not consistent in taking it. Just take to help my mum finish her excess supply!

Yup, just stir a little spatula full (about 1/2 teaspoon at most) into a glass of water and drink it.

Comment

Ok, Ok.... Just curious on how miracle the ginseng is... Will think of taking some...

Comment

Yes, I must drink before sleeping. A habit now... I find my immune system is stronger after drinking DOM regularly, especially I seldom got Flu now. I don't see doctor for long long time.

Ginseng powder maybe another extra supplement for me now.... :roll:
                              hmmm tt's good...ok i must be more consistent from now on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X