~beach Volleyball~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~beach Volleyball~

hmm any one here into beach volleyball or volleyball?

Was in the school team, but nvr had a chance in representing the school. 'cos it closed down 2 years later, long story~~ Anyway, the last time I played was last year, with some of my colleagues at Sentosa beach. Not very actively into playing it now.

Comment

hi, sometijmes i play on Sat with my colleagues. Not very good but just for fun.

Comment

ermmmm, remind me of the good old days.....

me used to play during recess time od my sec4 days... there was like a compound between the 2 block of building n a bunch of us played almost everyday! its like 2 of us will start palying... n others saw, then will come join us.... we from different classes... so fun...

now, me no longer play ***.... no kakhi to pla together ***.. but still aiming to buy a volleyball to play with my bf in freetime... yet dunno spent too much money on it also...

Comment

Used to play volleyball during my secondary school days..

Was into beach volley about 2 years back but stopped because I m afraid of the sun..

Comment

Hello.

I am very into volleyball.
            In my school team too.
            Very fun But realise that not many people like this sport.

Comment

i think many people still like beach volleyball..i guess have to find the right kakis..but personally, i like to maintain fairness so i stay away from any sport under the sun including beach volleyball..dun mind playing it during sunset times..

Comment

me too!! a fan, a school player, i never tried beach VB. auntie only tried concrete VB

yes, need kakis for such sport, i missed my old days.

Comment

shall we start a volleyball team?

since mostly are vball fans and in some ways still missing the games....

shall we all start a team together to play on a regular basis? we can pool some money to book a court during the weekday nites aft work or smthg?

email me? let me know your thots! : )

[email protected]

looking forward to starting a team to play for leisure sake! let the games relive!!!

cheers!
                  orange_gecko

Comment

Working...
                  X