OSIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSIM

I'm looking for a new bathroom scale. The cheapo ones I usually buy are never accurate and spoil after a few months. I'd rather invest in a proper scale this time. I know tanita scales are really reputable but where to buy in Singapore?

Or are there other suggestions for good brands that can be found here? Prefer digital.

Thanks thanks thanks!
    Last edited by nicole; 13-12-2004, 11:59 PM.

For weighing scale, try Osim ones. My health concious boss has one in the office and I think it looks cool.

Comment

Thinking of getting a massager....maybe from OSIM,but I have absolutely no idea which model and the price range. Any angel can help me?

Comment

My aunt bought the Isymphonic and she loves it, strongly recommended Heard from her it's especially good for aching muscles, people with diabetes and also old people

Comment

just checked out the webby and the chair is going at $6580.

Comment

Yup Mich, definitely not cheap...

Comment

We have a iSymphonic at home.

Comes with a remote where u choose the different programs.

1. Full Body relief
              2. Shoulder
              3. Lower back
              4. Legs/calves
              5. Accupressure

The massage's damn b****y painful but really release the tension I have on my whole body. However, I must grumble about the shoulder/neck massage. Not really accurate and doesn't hit the right aching point no matter how I shift my body. Also, the calves massage doesn't really feel good. Makes my calves numb after a while.

It's quite fun to use the massage chair in the beginning but after a while, the novelty just goes off.

We have the foot massager as well. Also, the novelty just goes off after a while. *sigh*

These fancy stuff (yup, I call them fancy stuff) are good if you really utilize them Good to use if u really want a good quiet pampering at home with your face mask, nice music and great ambience.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian

We have the foot massager as well. Also, the novelty just goes off after a while. *sigh*

I so agree! Mine has been collecting dust for the past year

Comment

I saw another foot massager from OTO, is it comparable to OSIM's?

Comment

Warm Air Turbo

Verdict: Does a decent job of massaging except that it's heavy. My hand gets tired after a while from massaging my shoulders. In the end, I have to use this to massage my arms. Kinda defeats the purpose, ya? Great if you can get someone to help.

iEcologi

Mom just got this. Maid said that,"So difficult to use!". Not sure what she meant by this and she told me she prefers the good old way of using mop and broom *lol*

Comment

I've got the iSymphony massage chair at home. For the life of me, I don't get the relaxing massage motions. It felt like plastic stuff poking and rolling against your back. Human massages are defintely the way to go. Plus, they advise that you can only use this massage chair at most twice a day. Some health warning about over-massaging. One time massage is about 15mins.

I love the warm air turbo! Only thing it's difficult to use on yourself. Plus the thing is darn heavy. Best is to have someone use it on your back. Really soothing.

Comment

I absolutely loves the OSIM foot massager. In fact, I'm proud to say I'm addicted to it! lol. Feels sooo incredibly good for your tired feet after a days' work (or shopping! lol). To make sure I will definately use it, and not collect dust, I hook it up under my computer table. I'm actually using it as I type right now. Sooo nice!

Comment

Just wondering if there are any more reviews about the osim warm air turbo massager?

Comment

What abt iTango? Anyone tried it before?

Comment

Not sure if this is a suitable thread to post this enquiry.

I have been looking at some foot massagers/reflexology machines. Seems like there are so many brands and types out there.

Anyone care to share their experience? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X