Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Wain

Anybody tried Philip wain?

Saw and ad which states $120 for unlimited classes and free usage of their gym and spa(if i not wrong)..

Philip Wain

Am interested to join a gym and have a r.e.g.u.la.r exercise regime.

Been looking around at some gyms and it seems that the popular places like California Fitness and Planet Fitness are way over-subscribed and crowded.

Is the overall facilities at Philip Wain good ? I'm keen but would like to hear some reviews, if any, before i commit.

Comment

PW in Scotts building is pretty small. Its machine area is very small also. The exercising room is even smaller. The funny thing is the changing room is way outside the bathing area (forget how many bathing cubicles). So that means, either you have to bring all your clothes in the cubicles or you cover yourself with towel and walk half-naked to the changing room.

Comment

enquired about the membership about 2 years ago and didn't like the pushy sales tactic. was very put off by the person i spoke to and hence didn't join them. i do like the fact that it's for ladies only.

Comment

i see... so i guess i should still stick with amore then

Comment

hey Aries, why not go for a "tour" at the Scotts branch and then decide if you like it there. but of course, be prepared for the hard selling.

Comment

Any updates? I am quite interested to join but I do not like any hard selling...

Comment

Depands which consultant you reach, you can try Chalene, she is not pushy, can ask for a free trial day pass and try it out.

Comment

Philip Wain

Hi

Anybody with them? Can share your experience and review?

Comment

Working...
                  X