Contact Lens For Astigmatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chiri..
    I'm like u, diff degree at each eye, so have to buy 2 boxes too...one box of 30 pcs is $50, so got to buy 2 boxes which means $100....i think u can get it cheaper elsewhere..but i have stopped wearing Focus Dailies as mentioned earlier..i have great difficulty in removing the lenses, in fact, i was just given a pair of biomedics trial pair recently but w/o toric..havent got the chance to try out yet..

Comment

calalily.. that works out to be 100 bucks per month! that is if the lens are worn everyday.. oh my.. that's so expensive...

i've got the opposite problem... i still can't seem to get the RGP lens out properly after so long. hahah! on the contrary, i think soft lens are easier to take out. hee! and definitely much more comfortable!

Comment

what colored contact lenses are there in the market that's suited for astigmatism? so far i only know of freshlook colorblends. astigmatism is such a headache.

Comment

how much is the freshlook colorblends for astig? how are the colors?

Comment

can't help ya on that. i myself need help on colored contact lenses for astigmatism. heh.

Comment

arh.me too! need help for the colored contact lense for asti too!!
              i heard that it is very expensive !!!

Comment

hi, i just want to ask something.. i've been wearing B & L toric 66 for 1.5 years (from paris miki), and recently i order half a year of supply from queensway. somehow i feel that within this 1 month that i wore the contacts from queensway, my eyes seem to be drier.. is it just my mind playing tricks or is there a difference between ordering from these 2 shops? btw did u try the new renu solution? i think they repackage their solution last year or the year before, somehow i feel that the old solution is better, its not so "sticky" as compared to the new solution..

Comment

did u check the expiry date? or was there a change in your pattern or environment?
                  actually i think it shouldnt make a difference where you buy the contacts from..
                  cause for toric lenses we need to order from the shop first and thereafter they will order from the supplier..
                  so i reckon its still pretty "new"...
                  i bought mine from queensway (think the shop name is lee meng) before too and it was pretty alright...

Comment

whitefrost: thanks!

there's not much change in environment except the switch of renu solution, from old packaging to the new one. and recently my eyes have been very dry.. can it be due to the weather? in the past 1.5 years didnt really have dry eyes, just that last month was quite serious.. but i do have the renu eye drops with me..

Comment

First timer

Hi gals,
                      I just discovered I have astigmatism last year and I am wearing glasses now. However my nose bridge isn't high and it makes wearing glasses a little troublesome as I keep having to slide the glasses up.

I'm thinking of getting toric lenses.

Can anyone recommend me a good dealer or shop where I can make toric lenses?? And the price range not too expensive, please? Preferably from Pasir Ris to City Hall from where the MRT usually goes? Thanks

Comment

I'm looking for 24-hour wearable contact lens with astigmatism...i know they are available for non-astig users...has the market launched those with astigmatism?

Comment

I use Biomedics Toric monthly disposable lenses. They cost me $125 for 6pairs(2 boxes) and I even got 2 pairs free! Other shops were selling like $79-$90 for one box...

Comment

Any recommendations for daily disposable for dry eyes?

Comment

xoxoshopaholic i use biomedics toric too, yours' so cheap!!! mind if i ask where did you get your supplies from?

Comment

I using softlens 38 for astigmatism..

Comment

Working...
                                X