Contact Lens For Astigmatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momo-san View Post
    OMG! It was so good deal. Do you have the shop name or their phone no?
    I buy from this shop too!! But sometimes my eyes can irritated and they get real red. i wonder if it is because of the quality of the contact lens. hence now trying the ones from JB.

out of topic, their glasses are cheap too. BUT the other day i went to another optician, they checked my lens and told me that they are of lower quality. maybe this is why the glasses are relatively cheaper than other shops.

anyway the aunty is really nice and friendly.

Chew's Optics
    Blk 282 $01-155 Bishan St 22
    Tel: 64512295

Comment

thanks xoxoshopaholic for the address of the optical shop!

hi toxik, did u manage to get 6 pairs plus 2 pairs from the shop as well?

Comment

is it a must to wear exact same cylinder or axis?

like my cylinder is -1.00, axis at 175 (L) and cyl -0.50, axis 146 (R)

my optometrist told me my right eye do not need to wear toric lens but i cant see clearly and i dont really want to add degree power (myopia) to correct my astig.

and i saw some lens for cylinder comes in 0.75, 1.25 and so. -.- dont have 1.00

Comment

Hi, im totally new to contact lens too .. but im considering trying out for vanity sake haha. was reading the above posts by everyone .. seems like mostly recommended is B & L brand .. has anyone used Acuvue be4?.. any feedbacks? seems like it's more affordable brand, as B&L seems like e more branded one. Tia~

Comment

Anyone know where to get toric lense with colour?

Comment

Actually acuvue feel more comfortable to me. Especially the moist one. Maybe its just me getting used to it. Why wear colour lenses, they arent good for the eyes. Once in a while should be ok.

Comment

I've tried Acuvue 3 ranges called 1 day moist, advance, 1 day tru eye, Oasys. I've been using acuvue oasys for a long time, they have for astig as well. I think it's about $69/box

Acuvue Oasys is most confortable compared to the rest of the Acuvue range and another brand I tried called Proclear.
                Last edited by kitty7; 07-06-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

hey babes,

if i have astig of about 400/500, which would be recommended for me? what is rpg anyway?

Comment

Im using acuvue dailies. bought it for 136 for 2 boxes which can last me for 1 month only so its really ex. anyone has a cheaper alternative? thanks (:

Comment

Originally posted by momo-san View Post
                      Anyone know where to get toric lense with colour?
                      i enquired before and was told there is no colored toric lens in the market.

Comment

Hi, does anyone has any good recommendations for toric lens which is moisturising enough for dry and bloodshot eyes?

Comment

I am a 1-day acuvue moist and 1-day acuvue for astigmatism user. I know a person who is selling contact lens online and I usually order contact lens from that person. I usually order 12 boxes (6 boxes per eye) in one time. They are just only $570 ($252 for 6 boxes of ACUVUE MOIST and $318 for 6 boxes of ASTIGMATISM). It is much cheaper than bying from shops.

Comment

Hmm for me, B & L works well.. I use toric lens by the way.. But I would like to try acuvue though.. cuz sometimes my lens can get really dry all day.. or maybe its just that I've dry eyes? I also don't know ahha..

Comment

To me, I have never tried B&L. I just know B&L is cheaper than 1-DAY ACUVUE. I have used 1-Day ACUVUE for many years. Since 1-DAY ACUVUE is no longer in production, I changed to use 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST. Personally, I feel 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST is really better than 1-DAY ACUVUE. I do not feel my lens get dry even I have worn for whole day. If you want to try the MOIST ones, you can go to some optical shops to have a try and feel it fits to you or not first. I also do the same practicebefore I started using MOIST...just a try, no harms~

Comment

Need Lenses URGENTLY

I am looking for 2 pairs of contact lenses for 2 occassions only, any cotters have these to spare, preferably ACUVUE lenses. Pls email me at [email protected]. Will pay TIA

Right: Cyl -1.25 axis 178
                                Left: Cyl -2.00 axis 168

Comment

Working...
                                X