Water Retention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Retention

i don't know if anyone if you have the same problem as i am.. after dinner when i drink water, the water seemed to be retain in my body.. can hear "waves" in my stomach even after say 1 hr.. anyone know why like that?

Also, my digestion got a bit of problem.. i don't know why but the left side of my waist area there always hurt.. if it's gastric pain, it's right side right? but the doctor told me nothing wrong with me.. :huh:
    Last edited by meow meow; 26-06-2004, 11:03 AM.

hi meow meow, please refrain from using sms type language in your posts. also, if you see ***, do make some time to correct them so it'll be comprehensible to all.

happy posting.

Comment

this thread might be of some help if you're suffering from water retention, do cut down on your salt intake & drink more water.

for me, gastric pain's on the top part of my tummy, below the rib cage.

Comment

Water Retention

Do you have water retention?

Little understood by doctors, water (fluid) retention can cause breast tenderness, painful, swollen joints, bloating, overweight and many other problems. If you can answer yes to two or more of the following symptoms, you may be affected by water retention.

Also refer to Other treatments for Water Retention

Extracted from Water-Retention.net

Comment

watertix for water retention

Hi here
          Anybody eat this tablets watertix( could be wrong spelling) from GNC? It costs around $36+. The main fuction is to reduce water retention. I'm always very bloated the week before period. Tried EPO but doesn't really helps.
          Any feedbacks? Side effects? Thanks!

Comment

Never tried before...i used to have pretty bad water retention too...my whole body look very bloated!

Tried to cut down on fluid intake before i Zzzz and it does help alittle...at least eyes weren't that puffy.

Not sure whether you believe in Chinese medicine...recently i've been taking B&H Capsule from Long Far Health Pdts...helps to slim down and relieve water retention too.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I believed in chinese medicine but they tend to make me 'heaty'( I get heaty very easily) and sometimes make my mouth abit of dry too. Do u face these problems while taking this? Any side effects? Can I get it from any Chinese medical hall? What the cost like? Do I need to take it everyday as my problem is the week before my period? Don't mind if I ask how many kgs u lose?

Comment

Hi Superbum,

I left my med in the office...but i've indicated the brand on my 1st post.

Ermm...till now i've not lose weight yet...tried for almost a mth...but my water retention did reduce alittle. Don't really feel that bloated. Was actually introduced to me by my aunt and she got it for me ard 80+.

I believe Chi med doen't have much side effect compared to Western med. I used to take hormonial pills from gynae cos of irregular menses...and i tell you...I REGRETTED!!! I put on weight tremendously!!

Comment

Wow.. $80! For 1mth? Maybe I tried the GNC one first. But if I deceided to try yours, can u help me to order from your aunt?

Comment

Used to have really bad water retention at the eyes area... My eyes were really puffy in the morning!

Comment

I have very bad water retention problem too. I tried diet n exercise but still didn't manage to lose weight.

I am not sure if it is because I drink too much water ( about 8L a day ) . Did tried to reduce the amount of water I drink but it gives me headache.

Comment

I tried to exercise( treadmill) for these two weeks, 3 times per week , really perspired alot, thinks it really helps abit in my case. I'm those who don't perspire easily. On a very hot day( outdoor), I will just feel abit sticky, that's about it. But exercise is not the solution for me cos I'm too busy at the moment. Do u all have constipation as well? I feel my constipation is linked with my water retention. Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

hmmm does cutting down on the salt intake helps?
                          i drink a lot of water but i cut down salt intake when i am having water retention

Comment

Avoid all caffeinated drinks and salty food. And drinking less water would actually worsen the condition coz water retention can be caused by kidneys not working optimally.

Comment

Originally posted by superBum
                              I tried to exercise( treadmill) for these two weeks, 3 times per week , really perspired alot, thinks it really helps abit in my case. I'm those who don't perspire easily. On a very hot day( outdoor), I will just feel abit sticky, that's about it. But exercise is not the solution for me cos I'm too busy at the moment. Do u all have constipation as well? I feel my constipation is linked with my water retention. Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong.
                              I have constipation too , and I have to take detox pills every day , as well as eat a lot of fruits. If not I will feel very bloated.
                              By the way , I just got a bottle of wateretix from GNC today. ( $36+) . There are 100 tablets in each bottle. Suppose to take 2 tablets a day with meals.
                              Hope that this will work for me. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X