Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye Drops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eye Drops

    Any brands to recommend for tired eyes?

    I have tried Optrex, Eye Mo and Ammeida. BTW, I don't wear contact lens, only glasses.

    Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    If you believe in home remedy...

    Cold tea bags (use those SOD tea stuff) put on tired eyes, are GOOD

    Comment


    • #3
      Dunno if you get them in SG, but I love Zi eyedrops! I normally get the Extreme Cooling one, and they are so incredibly cooling and refreshing. They definately wake me up!

      I've tried Optrex, but they sting my eyes and make me feel worse :huh:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fantasia
        Dunno if you get them in SG, but I love Zi eyedrops! I normally get the Extreme Cooling one, and they are so incredibly cooling and refreshing. They definately wake me up!
        And where in the UK can I find this? Boots?

        Comment


        • #5
          I use allergan Refresh Tears. I think this can be used for both contact lens and non-contact lens users. Pretty good

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Flowerfairy
            I use allergan Refresh Tears. I think this can be used for both contact lens and non-contact lens users. Pretty good
            I'm using that now too. Hmm...I have to agree it's pretty good.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love Hypromellose. Can be gotten from most pharmacies. Like the fact that they are more viscous, hence do not dry off so fast like Eye-Mo and Optrex

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kare2711
                And where in the UK can I find this? Boots?
                Yup, you should be able to find them in places like Boots, Superdrug, Bodycare and possbily the chemist.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kare2711
                  I'm using that now too. Hmm...I have to agree it's pretty good.
                  can we get this in guardian or watsons?my eyes are really dry.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shasha
                    can we get this in guardian or watsons?my eyes are really dry.
                    Yes I'm sure you can. Or optical shops.

                    Actually the best eye drops are called Bio something. I forgot the full name but it's the best. Not cheap though.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X