Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effective ways to slimmer legs

Hi,
    Anyone have any effective way in slimming legss.. i really envy those who had slim leg..but mine.. sob sob... so fat!

Er..? Are you fat in the first place?

Comment

Do the right excercises, eat the right diet, go for sugery. I believe all these work, but if you're desperate, you could do all three.

Comment

er sort of ba... i nt those v slim gal.. but my legs seem improportion compare to other part.. it *** seem like all my fats gather around my lower body especially my thighs...

btw.. *** proper exercise?? such as?? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by ReNz
          er sort of ba... i nt those v slim gal.. but my legs seem improportion compare to other part.. it *** seem like all my fats gather around my lower body especially my thighs...

btw.. *** proper exercise?? such as?? :huh:

Can't understand you properly cause there are so many ********** in your sentences. Go to a fitness centre and sign up for a personal trainer. She/He will teach you the correct excercises to slim down your problem areas.

Comment

well.. i hope i had that money.. but i don have...
            thanks anyway

Comment

You can try going to slimming centres.

I am an asethetician. If you do not have any idea which one to go you can come to me.

But be prepared that when you go to these places, at least will be spending like $300.

Usually incorrect excercise will cause bulky muscles. Best leave to the experts.

Alternative is plastic surgery, commonly call removing of 'carrot leg' for calf. And thighs can do liposuction. Which of course with a little risk involve.

Comment

Can try doing weight training to firm up your butt, thighs and hamstrings.

you can do squats (tone up butt and thigh).It is effective!

Comment

i managed to slim my legs down quite a bit when i picked up in-line skating.......it was only effective when i improved to a point where i could speed skate. i was doing it twice a week, abt 16-18 km in 40 mins.

i think the bottom line is to do a mixture of cardio and toning exercises at least 3 times weekly.

Comment

One cheap & effective way is to go for long distance slow jogging to burn those fats away...... but exercise needs alot of your determination, which i don't have...... :roll:

Comment

hahaha.. i agree with you mint... excerise really need alot of determination... which i also don have but seem like it the best way for me.. as i still could not afford for slimming center,etc.. will try it out...

Thank ppl for all the informations...... do updates if there is other ways.. keke..

Comment

Alternative is plastic surgery, commonly call removing of 'carrot leg' for calf. And thighs can do liposuction. Which of course with a little risk involve.
                        Waaah can tell me more about this carrot leg procedure? I am ba ba..but petite height is 1.57m. But i have hugh elephant legs and even my ankles are so much fatter than obese ppl!!!! :roll:

Comment

hmm i tried the avon celluscuplt thing out of curiousity. well i used it everyday and it managed to get one inch away. they say u have to keep using it. If not, it will get back to original size. But i think my thighs stayed the same when i stopped using it.
                          maybe you can try that

Comment

Realistically, exercise is the best means. Do cardio 3x a week to burn fat. Try something like jogging or running, where it's mainly a lower-body workout.

Then toning for sculpting the muscles.

Toning or even weight exercises will NOT give you bulky muscles unless you're genetically prone to bulking up very fast. Do not be deceived by those weight-lifting or fitness magazines. To bulk up that much from weights or simple toning, you have to REALLY push yourself and work out very regularly with heavy weights (relative to the below-10kg ones girls usually use). Simple toning exercises that use your own body weight only will NEVER give you big bulky muscles. It will give you muscle definition if you work out long enough, but never hulking thighs or arms.

It's such a common misconception that toning/weights training causes you to bulk up. But it's definitely wrong.

Comment

Also, I think you have to be realistic on how you want your body to change.

For example, if you naturally have shapely legs, it is very unlikely that you'll ever achieve slender ones (unless you have cosmetic surgery that is)

Comment

Working...
                              X