Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infertility problems, what will you do about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infertility problems, what will you do about it?

For both married and single,

if you're infertile, what would you do about it?

Personally, I will be quite upset because I will want to start a family with my husband. I may go for fertility treatments but they seems to be expensive!
    Yes
    28.00%
    No
    72.00%

aLife

above web link is a non-profit organisation founded by my Gynea... perhaps everyone can visit the site if interested or even visit the center is needed.

Fertility issue is discussed in the site.

PS:.... I know if France infertality is a medical condition and for couples of such case, IVF of FOC...
    Last edited by GG; 02-09-2004, 01:14 AM.

Comment

The reason I vote - Yes. To get a bank loan from bank for Fertility treatment. It's because I love the feeling of being pregnant.

Comment

i thought the price for paying fertility treatment has come down already, now you can even use medisave for those treatments. By the way do bank do this kind of loan??

Comment

How expensive is "expensive" ? I've no idea about this..just for knowledge

Comment

Hi I am infertile right now and it is certified by my gynae.
            However the problem can be rectified but I chose not to.
            Probably will only rectify when I intend to have a baby...

Comment

Originally posted by CheezeCake
              Hi I am infertile right now and it is certified by my gynae.
              However the problem can be rectified but I chose not to.
              Probably will only rectify when I intend to have a baby...
              What causes infertility?

Comment

How did the check go about to confirm a infertility? And yes, i wanna know how expensive is the expensive that need to loan from bank!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                  How did the check go about to confirm a infertility? And yes, i wanna know how expensive is the expensive that need to loan from bank!
                  I would rather use TCM...

The infertility treatment costs like 5-figures sum? Not cheap.. And somemore bo-bao eh!

Comment

Diorsnow dearie, what is TCM? (Jemay so ignorant!)

Comment

TCM = Traditional Chinese Medicine

Comment

Thanks girl! So how do u know if u r infertile? :roll:

Comment

Go for a full body check-up

I'll do a full body check-up with my SO after our ROM this year. To make sure that both of us are healthy, before we try for a baby Come to think about it, it's very sad to know that nowadays people have difficulty conceiving. Not like our parents or grandparents era, having kids is like sub sub water

Comment

all along i don't wish to have kids so whether infertile or not is not important. most important is husband is nice to his wife but i also do not wish to get married

Comment

I am already a mum of a 6mth old gal so i can understand the feeling of having a baby. If i cannot conceive naturally, i will opt for infertility treatment regardless of the price tag.

The experience of nuturing my baby for 9 months is my most happiest moment. The soft feeling when she move, kick and hiccup too! And the big day during labour when i saw her for the first time! It really make you want to cry with happiness.

Those who are planning for a baby, it is advisable to go for full body check up for Alpha Thalassemia blood test too. A lot of people are unaware that they are the carrier of this blood disorder. One of my friends only realised that she is the carrier when she was pregnant and went for her blood test. Luckily her husband is not the carrier. So she can continue to have her baby.

http://pregnancytoday.com/reference/...ooddisease.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X