Yio Chu Kang Sports Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yio Chu Kang Sports Centre

Anyone lives near YCK and knows the latest events/ courses going on at the sports centre? Feel like going to take some classes or join some fitness activity there...I've never been there but everytime I take the MRT at YCK, I will stand on the platform and admire the view haha...

Hello! I live near YCK and honestly speaking, I have never join any of their activities before.

I think YCK sports centre is under Singapore Sports Council and maybe u can consider checking out their website. Hope that helps. Cheerios!

Comment

went to their website...not very helpful.
      I should go down and check it out...but if I go after work, likely their office will be closed too.

Comment

Maybe u wanna call Singapore Sports Council hotline? Think they will be able to help you.

Comment

I go to yio chu kang sports centre. There are many activities there. I go there to swim, for badminton, tennis etc. I even attended my basic tennis course there.

Recently, I have not been going because of dear baby but I do have their number. Do call them to inquire. Office no. 64824013, book court no. 64824980.

Comment

Thanks naughtygirl,

I just went there and have signed up for the tennis beginners course =)

How's the swimmingpool there like? is it crowded?

Comment

hi!

im interested in the beginner's course for tennis too.

may i know whats the course fees like? the frequency of the lesson?

thanx

Comment

its once a week on Mondays from 7 to 9pm, starting on the 1st nov. 6 lessons for around $70 =)
                Do sign up!

Comment

Hi Dozalot, the swimming pool is not crowded, except for the weekends maybe. Plus there is a board with all the activities stated on it so you know when you should avoid the pool.

Also, its pretty condo style there. You can sun tan in peace if thats what you will enjoy

Comment

cool....thanks again =)
                    Havent swam in ages...dunno if I still remember how to hee...

Comment

hi!

may i know how big is the tennis class?

Comment

I think its 6 per class =)

Comment

do let us know hows your tennis lessons going on k?

Comment

any updates?

or recommendations on coaches and classes? tia!

Comment

Working...
                            X