Classes in Pure fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes in Pure fitness

Hi, I have an invitation to try out Pure Fitness for one time. I am interested to try out one of their classes. Can anyone recommend a class that has instructor that is not too aggressive or intimidating? I don't trust what the sales recommends. When I ask them which instructor is more "gentle", they always tell me all ther instructors are professional and understanding....:-P

I know a guy Pilates instructor in Amore who was really rude to newbie. He actually told newbie to attend fundamental class first before attending his class when it was the salesperson who recommended us to join his class. downright rude!

my cousin works at pure fitness n i've been once to try out before with her compliments =D. I tried this guy brian's disco aerobics class. it's not bad quite fun and he's very friendly ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by fornight View Post
      Hi, I have an invitation to try out Pure Fitness for one time. I am interested to try out one of their classes. Can anyone recommend a class that has instructor that is not too aggressive or intimidating? I don't trust what the sales recommends. When I ask them which instructor is more "gentle", they always tell me all ther instructors are professional and understanding....:-P

I know a guy Pilates instructor in Amore who was really rude to newbie. He actually told newbie to attend fundamental class first before attending his class when it was the salesperson who recommended us to join his class. downright rude!

Just in time as I saw this thread by chance! How was your class?

Comment

Hi fornight,
        Pure Fitness is really very good. I join these classes recently. The instructor of this class is very good in his work. You have to join this class. It helps you a lot in your fitness.
        Thanks
        Last edited by CCShell; 15-02-2012, 10:38 AM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by cobber View Post
          Hi fornight,
          Pure Fitness is really very good. I join these classes recently. The instructor of this class is very good in his work. You have to join this class. It helps you a lot in your fitness.
          Thanks
          Thanks for the recommendation fornight! Went on to their website few days ago, and saw that Pure Fitness has opened their new club at Asia Square. Looks really extraordinary with indoor running track too.. Have anyone went to take a look yet??

Comment

Working...
          X