Tea that can help loose weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea that can help loose weight

Does drinking a specific brand of tea really help make you loose weight? If so, any kind soul that can name the brand and share your experience?

Originally posted by spicemeup View Post
    Does drinking a specific brand of tea really help make you loose weight? If so, any kind soul that can name the brand and share your experience?
    Hey babe!

I drank a particular type of green tea that contains polyphenols and natural caffeine powder which is to help boost up your metabolic rate and also had strong anti-oxident qualities. I lose a total of 6kg in 2 months just by drinking this tea and following a weight loss program! =D

" green tea extract containing polyphenols and caffeine has been shown to induce thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation, boosting the metabolic rate 4% without increasing the heart rate."
    - Wikipedia

Check out my results..

I don't think you can promote any products in forum, so if you would like to know about the product, free free to contact me!

93883511 or [email protected]

Comment

@ steffieeee : are you just a consumer of the product or are you selling the product?

Comment

Hi spicemeup,
        Green tea really helpful to reduce weight. But you also have to do some workout. Avoid fried food, fat and sweets. Also you can drink hot water before bed. Hope these tips help you to reduce weight.
        Good Luck!
        Last edited by CCShell; 15-02-2012, 10:37 AM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

I agree with cobber. Green tea is a natural weight loss supplement. It can help you lose weight because it helps in your digestion. But of course, drinking green tea is not enough. It is just a helper, you should learn to eat high fiber food and less carbohydrates.

Comment

Thanks ladies! So does it mean that it doesn't matter which brand I buy? Is green tea the only tea with this effect?

Comment

Originally posted by steffieeee View Post
              Hey babe!

I drank a particular type of green tea that contains polyphenols and natural caffeine powder which is to help boost up your metabolic rate and also had strong anti-oxident qualities. I lose a total of 6kg in 2 months just by drinking this tea and following a weight loss program! =D

" green tea extract containing polyphenols and caffeine has been shown to induce thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation, boosting the metabolic rate 4% without increasing the heart rate."
              - Wikipedia

Check out my results..

I don't think you can promote any products in forum, so if you would like to know about the product, free free to contact me!

93883511 or [email protected]
              @steffieeee - did you experience other side effect besides from losing weight? Like loss of appetite?

Comment

Has anybody tried SlimSpa? I've seen promotions in guardian. I'm wondering if they are effective or not.

Comment

No.... i have listen atkins diet is good for weight loss.

Comment

I'm sure tea does the job through detox and stuff. There's this contest on FB/shouhaohe you might want to check out. They're giving away free iPad2 and USS tickets. In case you don't know 'shou' is slim in chinese. It's got to be some new weight loss regime comin' soon so!

Comment

spicemeup - If you are really keen on drinking slimming tea, then I suggest you try Nature's Tea. I'm drinking it for 2 weeks now. You can drink it 2times a week only. The first week was the hardest when I my stomach was adjusting to the detoxification from the tea. I keep going to the toilet and it was really hard. But after that week my tummy adjusted well. I feel lighter and healthier. I also avoid eating oily foods now.

Comment

According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now i feel much difference in my weight.

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroAlvaro View Post
                          According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now i feel much difference in my weight.
                          Are you serious? If drink too much water, the next day will 水肿..right?
                          What tea are you referring to? Chinese tea?

Comment

I used to take herbalife tea.. it works better for me than slimspa..

Comment

Originally posted by Clant View Post
                              I'm sure tea does the job through detox and stuff. There's this contest on FB/shouhaohe you might want to check out. They're giving away free iPad2 and USS tickets. In case you don't know 'shou' is slim in chinese. It's got to be some new weight loss regime comin' soon so!
                              Ooh lala! I want IPAD. I will check it out! thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X