Clearing bowels in the morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing bowels in the morning

Anyone have the habit of clearing bowels in the morning? So you can proceed with your daily activities feeling cleaner and lighter. I wish that I can do that but it seems difficult. Any ways to make sure I can do big biz in the morning?

try

Add Flaxseed for Fiber

The seed of the flax plant can be an excellent source of fiber, providing 2.8 grams per tablespoon of whole seeds. Flaxseed is often used as a laxative. But studies have shown that it also may help reduce cholesterol levels and decrease hot flashes. Add whole flaxseeds to breads or other baked goods. Or sprinkle ground flaxseed into a smoothie or onto cooked vegetables

Nuts, Seeds, and Fiber

Many people steer clear of nuts and seeds because they tend to be high in calories and fat. However, they can be a great source of fiber and other nutrients. A 1/4 cup of sunflower seed kernels, for example, has 3.9 grams of fiber. One ounce of almonds has 3.5 grams. Try adding chopped nuts or seeds to salads or yogurt. Or enjoy a handful of roasted nuts or seeds for a healthy afternoon snack.

Fiber in Peas and Other Legumes

Lentils and peas are related to beans and share their dietary profile -- high in fiber and protein and low in fat. Lentils cook more quickly than most other legumes and are a favorite in soups and stews. Cooked chickpeas can be added whole to salads, or blended to make hummus. All legumes are a healthy addition to your diet. But add them slowly to help prevent bloating and gas.

Comment

I personally try to take fruits before breakfast. Its works for me so maybe you can try it out to see if it works for you.

Comment

My friend recommended me Psyllum husks to me before, some product from India, and its good for the bowels.

Comment

Originally posted by ysyishan View Post
          Anyone have the habit of clearing bowels in the morning? So you can proceed with your daily activities feeling cleaner and lighter. I wish that I can do that but it seems difficult. Any ways to make sure I can do big biz in the morning?
          hi i've been following blogs and i came to this blog which have review something good
          i just brought it and had my 1st packet maybe you would like to try here is the blog

Moment
          Last edited by alessalisa; 16-02-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X