Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exercise to lose weight at tummy and butt area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise to lose weight at tummy and butt area?

anyone can tell me what exercise i can do to lose weight at tummy and butt area?

There is no spot reduction. As a fitness instructor, I will advise you to do more on cardio exercises such as running and aerobics to burn your fat and also to engage in strength training exercises such as squat and lunges to build your muscle mass. (Muscle mass will helps to burn fat faster) To tone up your butt and abs -> Squats and plank can helps.

Comment

Yoga practice is the most effective exercise for your weight lose and reduce bell your fat.

Comment

True. You cannot spot reduction. What you eat is also important. If not, all the exercise in the world cannot help.

Comment

Originally posted by ZumbaFitnessKickbox View Post
          There is no spot reduction. As a fitness instructor, I will advise you to do more on cardio exercises such as running and aerobics to burn your fat and also to engage in strength training exercises such as squat and lunges to build your muscle mass. (Muscle mass will helps to burn fat faster) To tone up your butt and abs -> Squats and plank can helps.
          Yes agreed!! Muscle mass will helps to burn fat faster. It is impt to build muscles mass

Comment

Certain abs exercises like planks will help. Cardio like running to burn calories first den toning exercises like planks/sit-ups next will be most effective i guess,

Comment

Originally posted by joleneong1213 View Post
              Certain abs exercises like planks will help. Cardio like running to burn calories first den toning exercises like planks/sit-ups next will be most effective i guess,
              Yeah, am doing that now.. hehe.... weight training....

Comment

Cardio exercise works for losing weight, give it a try O.O

Comment

Any successful weight lose story here? and method used?

Comment

I used to be 65KG. I am 160cm tall.. Struggled alot with binge eating.. But now i'm weighing 55kg and i'm very proud of my success thanks to my trainer's help! i lost 10kg in 7mnths! (started training in Feb!) She guided me with proper diet plan and pushed me in my training. ^^ i always thought if i did weight i would become bulky, but turns out, i carry such heavy weights now but i'm toned and not bulky. ^^
                    anyone else got success stories to motivate us?

Comment

Exercises such as sit ups and crunches are generally for muscle strengthening and building rather than weight loss, trim up is a good way for you.

weight loss healthy eating plans

Comment

Exercises is a good way for you.

Comment

It's terribly hard to lose weight on hips, and butt. I have tried cycling, but it doesn't help much either. My siblings always laugh at me and said I look like a pear, I have very ugly cellulites. I hate them when they laughed at me, but it's alright, that will motivate me to work out harder!

Comment

Mhmm imo, the best way to reduce the tummy flab is to be more disciplined when it comes to eating. Not starving, but more of "eating clean".

Unfortunately... that's the part I fail at

Comment

Working...
                            X