Motivation for Weight Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation for Weight Loss

I Spend around 1 year to slim down from 80kg to 55kg.

From cut down to strict diet plans (cereals, fish soup and no dinner and etc)

Exercise at least 3 times weekly (cardio and running and swimming )

For the last 4 months , i am trying to slim down from 55kg to 50kg but it is so hard.

I think i run out of motivation to slim down because i can fit to most of the clothes but i still feel fat and unbalance at most of the body areas.

Help~~~

I was so motivated to lose weight when my friends keep commenting that i look fat, my thighs are fat like drumsticks, i don't look good in skirts and dresses. I got really pissed with all those comments and thus i decided to lose that 6kg so as to prove to them that i can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by careling View Post

For the last 4 months , i am trying to slim down from 55kg to 50kg but it is so hard.

I think i run out of motivation to slim down because i can fit to most of the clothes but i still feel fat and unbalance at most of the body areas.

Help~~~
      Wow! U r great! Being able to lose so much in a year! Currently, I think what u are experiencing is called the weight loss plateau, u will have to increase the intensity or your duration of your workout to break this plateau. I am also experiencing this, but I have simply no time to increase my workout duration, so I am currently doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) plus relooking at my diet. Been doing it for 3 weeks, no loss encountered, but I felt my tummy, arms and thighs are slimmer. I think I might have to really do a thorough study on my diet. Maybe meal replacement might help....but I dunno.....

Comment

really so great!!

First, congratulations!!!!!

I think you should pay more attention to the patrs you still think fat, so you should take exercise...
        Maybe you can go to the gymnasium to find fitness instructor to help you...Good luck!!!

Comment

Help~~~
          WOW! You are great! How you manage to do that? My movitation only support me for 1 or 2 weeks, and i still trying to tell myself that by cardio exercises once or twice a week without control my diet,i will be able to loss weight.

I used to be 66kgs in sec sch and increased to 68 after i start work, but recently i stop to work out and the weight goes up, now im 71kgs! think i need to see you as a good example, my ideal weight is drop to 65kgs 1st, then hopefully can reach 60kgs.

What kind of cardio exercises you doing?

Comment

just remember fruits are supposed to take before meal and soup first follow by meat avoid rice, noodle , fried food etc no bubble tea , only water, green tea, fresh juice , enough sleep is also impt

Comment

Fantastic post....
              I am impressed with your post "weight loss motivation"

Comment

When my friends keep telling me my tummy is like a float, i will feel very motivated to lose weight. When i can't fit into the tight fitting dress, i will tell myself to eat less, eat more healthily and no no supper for sure. Now my weight is around 44kg, and i'm quite satisfied with it. Used to weigh around 49kg with a height of 160cm. My thighs are so fleshy that all my friends said i look so unbalanced.

Comment

Help~~~
                  Wow! You loose a lot already!

Hmm... Now why don't you try aiming for a bikini body! haha! I mean if your clothes already fit, does it make you confident to wear a two piece bikini? If not, then let that be your motivation!

Comment

Great job OP!! I'm leaning up right now too. Here's my detailed diet >> Getting Ripped for 2012!

Comment

Hello, I'd advise you what is the program .... Herb which is one hundred percent natural. I tried this diet and thanks to that, I lost 17 ​​kg in 3 months!! It is so miraculous that I decided to be a coach so if you need advice, support or questions, feel free to contact me,
                      Good luck and good luck.

bodytrainerstore

Comment

and i love this forum

Comment

I cycle every other day for 3-4 hours, doing interval training such as sprinting for 1-2mins then slowing down my cycling pace for 1min. I cycle along punggol waterfront, its a real good place for interval training regardless of on foot or on a bike.

By the way, for those who wish to start off exercising but find that your lungs are not as conditioned as before, do cycle first. The ratio of jogging vs cycling is 11:15 , so if you cycle for an hour, it would be like jogging for 44 mins, so use this formula well.

Comment

Weight loss

Help~~~

Wow! You are fantastic! You got great determination!

Comment

Hello pumpkins! Do you wanna do rope climbing....or some sport that you've only dreamed of? Well, here's your chance!!!
                              http://www.singexperience.sg/experie...category_id=28

You're WELCOME, by the way!

Comment

Working...
                              X