Green Tea Weight Loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Tea Weight Loss?

The first advantage of losing bodyweight with natural tea is that you do not have to fear about side effects like when you buy those weight loss supplement or tablets that are available in the market. Your wellness should be very important. There is no point in being thin and having no wellness. One should provide significance to his/her wellness. Health should not be affected at any cost.

Let us say that green tea is more of a cleansing which helps a little bit in weight lossing. I think it will not be the main reason of a person that will lose weight just a part of her diet maybe. I am just worried that ladies around here will depend on it alone and not work out on their everyday exercise and healthy diet.

Comment

Green tea like all teas are good for weight loss when taken warm, not cold.
      Its a natural diuretic with superb oil cleansing ability however its not for everyone.

My MIL adviced me against taking it as it also make my gastric reflux more serious

Comment

-deleted due to double post -
        Last edited by caramelover; 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

First thing.. be happy..that is more important. Drink green tea its good for health. But if you want to gain weight then drink honey with milk and banana shake daily. Eat butter and cheese in every breakfast.

Most Effective Diet
          Diet Program

Comment

I drink lots of green tea too! helps to get rid of the bloated feel. not sure if it helps with weight loss though, i'd think it's more for digestion?

Comment

I once blogged about how oolong tea aids weight loss!
              Read all about it here >> http://changeparade.com/blogs/news/5...nd-weight-loss

Comment

Thanks Deszy. You have shared nice information in your blog regarding Oolong tea.

Comment

Originally posted by MariaSemuel View Post
                  Thanks Deszy. You have shared nice information in your blog regarding Oolong tea.
                  My pleasure

Comment

Not sure about Green tea, but tea in general definitely works. Every time I drink really strong Earl Grey or Darjeeling I go to the toilet and usually whatever I ate before comes out.... :D

Comment

Green tea definitely works...! Also, exercising! but then again, exercising can get strenuous and boring! Thats why i always buy my packages from What to do in Singapore | Things to do in Singapore

They're fun!! and cheap!! Sports such as rock climbing ..scuba diving...etc etc! <3

Comment

Green tea definitely works...! Also, exercising! but then again, exercising can get strenuous and boring! Thats why i always buy my packages from What to do in Singapore | Things to do in Singapore

They're fun!! and cheap!! Sports such as rock climbing ..scuba diving...etc etc! <3

Comment

is there any specific brand of green tea, or any brands of green tea will do?

Comment

Originally posted by thesweetadventure View Post
                            is there any specific brand of green tea, or any brands of green tea will do?
                            Any brand should do; but if you are buying the bottled or canned types, try to get unsweetened ones because the body will process excess sugar into fat or if you can, go for tea bags!

Also, as I've mentioned in my blogpost linked a few messages above, studies have shown that oolong tea could help you burn 2.5 times more calories than green tea. So you may want to give that a shot too

Comment

oolong tea may work to reduce fat absorption if consumed in very high doses. the effect on green tea to boost metabolism is also quite limited. Actually exercise works best as your body continues to burn more calories even up to 12 hours post exercise!

Comment

Working...
                              X