Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of Green Tea

Hi everyone,

Is it true that drinking green tea frequently (say, everyday), gets rid of the "fats/oils" in our body, and we can stay slim?
    Please advise

i think moderation is the way to go
    too much of everything is not good

do u have gastric pains btw?

Comment

hey, thanks for replying...i have gastric . I had my lunch today and after drinking that tea...by 2.30pm my stomach was rumbling!!
      there wasn't gastric pains..BUT i was so so hungry!!!! (then i ended up munching on biscuits)
      i guess the green tea had "cleansed" my body by dissolving all the food!

Comment

I heard from some green tea sales promoters that green tea do helps a little, but too much might have a laxative effect ...

Comment

i cant drink too much green tea, it gives me bubbles and i will feel bloated...

i usually drink it after dinner if i really want to have one....

Comment

Hey thanks!
            I will drop by to intro myself soon...
            my friend had intro this great website to me...
            u guys discuss on anything!! really interesting!
            see u around yah!

~Marilyn

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
              I've heard from a friend that she got constipation from imbibing green tea! In any case, I really don't think green tea works like Xenical.. ha ha .. but please, do not imagine tea will *wash off* or melt away the fats in your body! Pure, utter nonsense.
              ahahhaha Glossie, u are sure funny
              how about vinegar and lemon juice?
              wash away the fats!

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                how about vinegar and lemon juice?
                wash away the fats!
                Oooo... the first thing that came to my mind when I read this was "eeps! hole in the stomach!" more than wash away fats... :roll: .....

But for the green tea issue, there has been some scientific study on the polyphenols present in green tea being able to increase the rate at which calories are being burnt. So, perhaps that helps

Article

Comment

vonnie i think i wouldnt try lemon juice and vinegar
                  too scary!

Comment

Actually it depends on what type of lemon you choose. The green lemons (don't get it mixed up with huge limes ) are not that sour.... in fact, they are really palatable when you squeeze one into a glass of water. They are said to have slimming and detox properties. But I only tried it for fun the other time and don't know if it really works

Comment

thanks for the tip vonnie!
                      hmmm i think i should try it
                      i am getting a bit fat!

Comment

Hope it works for you then

Oh.... green lemon juice and yakult combination tastes

Comment

but you hafta know your limits if you wan to try the lime/lemon thing...my aunt drank too much and got gastric instead.

Comment

Slimming tea and Water retention?

Tried the slimming tea from 21st century two days ago...got diarrhoea on the following day.....so i stopped taking ....however...the third day..which is today......i feel that im feeling soo bloated and uncomfy.... drank tonz of water.....cos i feel dehydrated (from the diarrhoea???)....but now i feel that im having water retention....

sighhhh..when will my bloatedness go away?

anyone experience same thing?

Comment

not sure about the effects of slimming tea, but i thought tea is supposed to help u urinate better thus reducing water-retention. i don't think water retention happens when u drink too much water... u're saying your tummy feels bloated from drinking too much water?

mayb u can try drinking green tea or camomile tea?

Comment

Working...
                              X