Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any suggestions on having a good sleep???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any suggestions on having a good sleep???

it's really hard for me to sleep.. any suggestions???

Try to keep your room temp. comfortable and the room dark, for me, I am afraid of heat, so I will keep my air con to 25 degree and have a blanket around me. Most impt is that the cold air must blow on my face....

Comment

i remember few years back i had problems sleeping too. I went to Nature's farm/GNC (cant rem) and bought some syrup to aid me to sleep better. Think it's called sleepmax or something similar. It's all natural and not that expensive i recall. Maybe $10+ or $20+? I drank before i sleep and it works for me. After like 1/3 of the bottle, i stopped drinking it.

Comment

take evening primrose oil if I'm not wrong, it helps a lot :> should really try taking up some supplement to help you cause not having a good sleep is partly a sign of aging.

Comment

i'm taking ageLOC r2 now. It is a supplement that targets at your genes level to make you look and feel younger. There is the day and the night supplements that comes together in a pack. The day ones gives me more vitality, more energy in the day so i actually don't need my coffee to stay awake! The night ones help me to sleep better. I don't have interrupted sleep (i am a lighter sleeper!) anymore and i can sleep better and easily.

Comment

I am drinking some drink at night now. It is not meant to help you fell asleep faster/earlier like sleeping pill does, but it helps with your overall blood circulation. My hands and legs get icy cold easily so I start drinking that. Not sure if it is this drink, but I have uninterrupted sleep at night now too...

Comment

how about some wine before sleep one hour?

Comment

drink some milk and listen to soothing music
                no tv or computer 1 hr b4 sleep

Comment

Keep your mind clear.
                  Don't think of anything.

Comment

Pour hot water over pao4 sheng1 aka american ginseng and soak for 5 mins and drink at night. I guarantee u to sleep like a baby. Alternatively you can drink calamine tea too.

Comment

Working...
                    X