weight gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight gain

I need weight gain pill ..anyone know which clinic can I go?

Doing exercise is always the best way to lose weight. Try to go for cardio classes like kickboxing and dance classes like Zumba and you will see the result very fast.( With a proper diet)

Comment

most of us want to be thin while you are the opposite. you can eat more and sleep more.

Comment

Originally posted by SongTony View Post
        most of us want to be thin while you are the opposite. you can eat more and sleep more.
        Nth wrong about wanting to gain weight if someone is underweight hehes~ underweight is a signal of unhealthy too

Comment

check this article..it might help you..
          Tips on How to Gain Weight the Healthy Way – Eat Calories to Build Muscle

Comment

check this article..it might help you..
            Tips on How to Gain Weight the Healthy Way – Eat Calories to Build Muscle

Comment

According to recent research,the approximate normal daily caloric requirement for an average male who performs light activity is 2,200; for a female, it is 1,900.Consume a lot of high-calorie snacks (not junk food) such as cheese sticks, milk shakes, muffins, dried fruits, yoghurt and breakfast bars.

Comment

Hi TS,

You're lucky cause most ladies have the opposite goal.

However, remember if you want to gain weight, let it be healthy weight.

To increase your calorie count, snack on fruits and nuts. Don't forget to consume as much protein as possible too from eggs and lean meat.

And some weight training will help you pack on some lean, feminine muscle (yes, it's for ladies too).

If you need help, feel free to contact me here. Free consultation included. >>> Personal Training in Singapore

Comment

Working...
                X