Breast Enhancement Pills/creams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Enhancement Pills/creams

Have u all seen the tv ad ''Estrogen'' ? It's a breast enhancing pills. WOnder it really works?
    Last edited by Bigmummy; 18-01-2005, 02:32 PM.

Have u all seen the tv actress ''Margaret Lee'' before the ad? She is on breast enhancing pills. No need to wonder whether it really works anot.

isn't her jiggly pair big b4 she endorses this product?

think all selling false hopes.... dun waste yr $$$. eat well, exercise is the best. Keke... don't ask me what form of exercise helps. If i know, i will be wear VS bras everyday ah.

Comment

I'm completely skeptical. How can any pill increase specifically y Iour bust size? Unless it works to help you put on weight by retaining fats or slow down matabolism rate (I mean, we all know that breasts are made of fats, right?)? And in this case (presuming that it even works), wouldn't you put on weight all over instead of just at the chest area?

Its so incredulous that I burst out laughing when I first saw the ad.

Comment

It's on TV, so it MUST be true. Doesn't anyone remember that Margaret Lee was always touted for certain parts of her body? She wasn't much good at acting but was put in the lead roles because it helped roll in ratings. I like her, but that's the general impression. People believe that Tummitrim works better than 300 situps. Duh? Situps don't slim the abs! When will people wake up? Perhaps it's easier to spend money on a false hope than accept the reality that a sensible diet and exercise will do much more. And that you can't beat genetics.

Comment

Haha....perhaps its true, ever had the urge to try that out, just wonder any side effects and how long to see the result...but don't wanna be so big like Margaret Lee...it's a burden

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
            Have u all seen the tv actress ''Margaret Lee'' before the ad? She is on breast enhancing pills. No need to wonder whether it really works anot.

isn't her jiggly pair big b4 she endorses this product?

think all selling false hopes.... dun waste yr $$$. eat well, exercise is the best. Keke... don't ask me what form of exercise helps. If i know, i will be wear VS bras everyday ah.
            ya, agree with vernis, margaret lee already so big before she endosed for the breast enhancing pill.
            ask boyfriend to do some massage to make it bigger, still got little hope.

Comment

hard to selectively make boobs bigger unless you put on alot of weight overall. which i'm sure most girls don't want mammary tissue is mostly fats. no amount of pushups etc will make them significantly bigger.. the best is to stick to push-up bras if you really want them to look bigger.

Comment

If you have keen on the breast enhancement pills/creams. And if you have the spare cash, why don't consult a professional instead? Don't waste unnecessary $ on such breast enhancement things, cos I personally felt it don't work. Anyway, isn't it reported in the news recently?

Just my two cents worth. No hard feelings okie? Cheers!~

Comment

Actually in a man's view. I think all fake one. But we can't deny the fact, woman's money are one of easiest to earn.

Save the $, and drink more milk.. i think it better.

Comment

I do agree with jo_ee on this - it's difficult to make boobs bigger unless you put on weight. I had a friend who went from A/B cup to C cup after she put on some weight. I became "bigger" up there after I started eating a lot in JC. Needless to say, I also became fatter overall as a result of that experience.

I'm personally wary of breast enhancement creams/pills/gels.

I'm not sure if genetics play a big role actually. Some members (female members of course) in my family are rather flat, while a couple others are rather busty.

Comment

Everything is genetic. Even things that seem environmental - just because it hasn't been triggered doesn't mean it's not there. Do all the female members issue from the same parents? Even so, our genes are made up of permutations from two separate sets of genes from each parent. Hardly surprising there's an assortment of breast sizes.

There are people with more breast tissue than fat, and even if they slim down they will still have big boobs. Others have more fat than breast tissue, so it fluctuates with weight.

Milk doesn't actually stimulate breast tissue - it may induce weight gain with all the fat it contains (esp full cream). It sure is nutritious though.

Comment

So the morale of the story? Despite the input from here, and knowleage of the ladies. They still spend money in order to look bigger ...

Comment

Spot on!

I think it becomes a game of trying to buy happiness. Gives some sort of security against the uncertainties in life.

Comment

It jus like going temple and praying your exam will go smooth

Comment

think they trying to buy 'confidence' too. cos if they think bigger tits = more attractive = prettier = more attention = confidence ?

think beauty is only skin deep. we need to emphasize a person's character. and this is more important than how they look. isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X