Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health and beauty benefits of drinking lemon water!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health and beauty benefits of drinking lemon water!

All you need is just a wedge of lemon's juice in warm water every morning!
    Find out the 10 health and beauty benefits in our blogpost here!

Last edited by Deszy; 01-11-2012, 08:34 AM.

I've actually heard that by drinking git cold- you burn more calories- the energy it takes to warm up the liquid- very minimal though.

benefits of lemon water
    Last edited by loganluke114; 18-01-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Health and beauty benefits of drinking lemon water! Read mo

I am with you, I am trying to drink it at room temperature, it is sitting here on my desk, but I think it is going in the fridge soon!

benefits of lemon water

Comment

There are lot of benefits of Lemon water and Lemons are much helpful for our hair

Comment

Great information really Thanks a lot for sharing a link for tips for health

Comment

Awesome article mate, thanks for sharing it here. Lemon juice is an amazing thing for health and fitness. Start your day with a hot mug of water with half lemon juice . It gives you many healthy benefits, improves digestion and burns excessive fats of body. Improves skin tone effectively.

FitnessTacoma

Comment

lemon water having lots of benefits like as a balance PH level in body, cure conman cold, its prevent formation of wrinkle and acne, fight against eyes problems etc.

Comment

I heard it from a friend of mine too. She loves to drink warm lemon water every morning, without fail. As lemons are rich in vitamin c, it will enhance your beauty by rejuvenating from within, it brings a natural glow to the face. It aids digestive system, prevents constipation, helps people who has heart problem as well. If you are having the common cold, take a warm glass of it everyday to bring down the sickness.

Comment

Working...
                X