The Ultimate Cancer Prevention Organic Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Cancer Prevention Organic Diet

I started on this diet which I've researched myself 3 weeks ago. Everyone around me has noticed a trimmer, healthier glow around me. Internally, my complexion, digestive and bowel systems feels the best ever in all my 28 years of life!

Here’s the secret - the list of the ‘best organic’ food, no need to prepare or cook, just pour a small quantity of each of the first 6 items listed into a bowl and eat! Replace breakfast or lunch with this daily and you will see an improvement within days. The 7th item is a replacement for dessert or coffee. All can be bought from Cold Storage

1) Organic Muesli ($8 for one week supply)
    Muesli is a diet rich in fruits and vegetables therefore it helps reducing risks of cacner and other age related disease one serving of muesli can equal to two serving of fruits.
    http://www.myguidetonutrition.com/br...its-of-muesli/

2) Italian Parmesan Cheese ( $10 for one block)

Contrary to the belief that eating cheese will make you fat, Parmesan Cheese’s health benefits is superior to other kinds of cheese.

the Parmesan Cheese Company, London

3) Golden Flaxseeds ( Red Mills brand $11 for one packet)
    The high quantity of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA, the Omega-3 fatty acid) contained in flax seed that make it so special and can help with a wide range of health conditions, including:
    • Cholesterol problems
    • Blood sugar imbalances
    • Joint inflammation
    • Constipation
    • Menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and bone loss
    • Blood pressure problems
    There also is plenty of research out there that suggests consuming fresh ground Golden Flax Seed daily may prevent heart disease and certain cancers (prostate, breast, ovarian and colon).

Health Benefits of Golden Flax Seed | Melissa Wood, ND

4) Organic RiceMilk (Rice Dream brand Vanilla flavour $6.50)
    Rice milk contains more carbohydrates than cow's milk. However, unlike cow's milk, rice milk doesn't contain lactose or cholesterol. This makes it healthy for your heart as well as safe for those who are lactose intolerant. Furthermore, processed cow milk (the ones you most probably drink since young) has been recently revealed as unhealthy, see article

Revealing documentary exposes disturbing truths about processed milk

5) Fresh Blueberries ($4.99 for 1 box)
    The highest antioxidant capacity of all fresh fruit, this is a superb addition to the diet, see the 10 health benefits in the link below

Top 10 health benefits of Blueberries

6) Natural Greek Yogurt (Any Greek yogurt brand $5.50)
    The rich taste and texture of this yogurt can substitute for higher-fat dairy products, help maintain balance in your digestive tract and provide essential protein.

What Are The Health Benefits Of Greek Yogurt? | LIVESTRONG.COM

7) 100% Organic Cocoa Powder ($13)
    Replace your tea/coffee with hot chocolate! Add Organic honey and Organic Ricemilk with cocoa powder to make a hot chocolate drink, and replace your coffee with this! cocoa consumption is associated with decreased blood pressure, improved blood vessel health, and improvement in cholesterol levels, among other benefits

Cocoa Rich in Health Benefits

hi annie pharm, this sounds like an interesting diet
    care to share the proportions that you have put into each 'meal' so that we can all learn from each other?

Comment

Proportions as follows:

Muesli- this is up to you and a filler so you don't get hungry
      Ricemilk - enough to fill the brim
      Parmesan Cheese - 1 teaspoon shavings
      Blueberry- half a box
      Golden flaxseed - 2 teaspoon
      Yogurt - 2 big spoonful

For those willing to try out this diet, let me know the results after 2 weeks!

Comment

Proportions as follows:

Muesli- this is up to you and a filler so you don't get hungry
        Ricemilk - enough to fill the brim
        Parmesan Cheese - 1 teaspoon shavings
        Blueberry- half a box
        Golden flaxseed - 2 teaspoon
        Yogurt - 2 big spoonful

For those willing to try out this diet, let me know the results after 2 weeks!

Comment

Working...
        X