Open your mouth and say Arr...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open your mouth and say Arr...

I'm sure since young, most of us have a phobia going to the dentist. Does anyone of you here have a nice dentist that they frequent? I'm thinking of dental care now...
    Last edited by lele; 25-01-2005, 09:21 AM.

i've been going to Smile Dental at Marine Terrace, Dr Chan. very nice man with a soothing voice. with fatherly looking eyes... that's all i see of him with his surgical mask across half of his face... heheh....

Comment

I visit my dentist every 6 mths which is twice a year.Everyone needs to go to the dentist for regular check ups.Even if you take very good care of your teeth, bad dental habits from your childhood, or poor nutrition can lead to problematic teeth.

Comment

Think mostly neighbourhood dentist should be of 'okie' standard right? Yes, I agreed with bebelatte. We should have regular dental check-up. Better book an appointment with dentist soon.

Comment

I like my dentist, very nice and makes you feel comfortable, near Beauty World. pm me if anyone needs his number

Comment

I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend my family dentist. He has been 'treating' us for 20 years now. He has a clinic in Pasir Ris. This guy very much strikes a fatherly figure, and you don't feel nervous at all when you're in the dentist's chair! I have a lot of respect for that guy, man.

Comment

Wow! sounds gd location and contact details?

Comment

I'm visiting a neighbourhood dental clinic near my home...early 30s guy...always masked didn't get to c what he looks like.. haha....but he's very gentle and he explained all procedure step by step...most impt...charges are cheap and reasonable...

Comment

I used to visit my dentist every six months but these days I dont do so anymore after my SO's uncle who is a dentist told him that frequent scaling may weaken the teeth... Dont know how true this it?

Comment

I think I'm the weird one that loves going to a dentist. My teeth are my most prized possession.
                    I visit Dr. Djeng in Ko Djeng Gleneagles. My cousin works there as a dental nurse and thus I got *special* rates for my dental checks and other services. My sister did her braces there as well. Dr. Djeng is really nice and chatty but I dislike the way he flosses my teeth, abit rough.
                    His clinic can be located at Mt Elizabeth Hospital #11-10. It's good to call for an appointment first.

Comment

I get mine done at Raffles Dental! Very nice lady...Dr. Joyce something something lol if you want the details I can look it up for you!
                      Very gentle in the cleaning and very very friendly put me at ease always and I hate going to the dentists!

Also convenient for the people who work in Raffles place cos this is situated opposite change alley at oub centre (or is it uob?)

Comment

Hi ChilliLover,

Can share with us which dentist go to? And what are the charges like?

Anyone has recommendation for a good dentist in the East? TIA

Comment

Re: Open your mouth and say Arrrrr....

Originally posted by lele
                          I'm sure since young, most of us have a phobia going to the dentist.
                          not for me! I really like my dentist and my orthodontist, and now I am a dentist myself. and most of my patients are not scared of me!

Comment

kab, do cotters get discount if we go visit you??? hehehehhe!

Comment

I am in the public sector ie, working for the government.

Comment

Working...
                              X