Effective weight loss products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effective weight loss products

With the new year coming, i would love to lose some weight. I have been exercising and watching my diet but I am not getting any lighter. Anyone have any tips on which products will be better?

start from detox ba. i feel healthier after drinking probiotics cos morning sure go toilet ;P

Comment

Hi, I took weight management program and within 3 months i lost 8kg but ppl said I look lost more than that cos it also tone my body. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Comment

Anybody tried herballife product?

Comment

from my experience most/all slimming products are not effective or has minimal effect, most important factor in weight loss is diet

Comment

The best way to loose weight is to hit Gym and workout. If you are lazy and feel it time wasting, you can use generic diet pills like Generic Xenical 120mg for easy weight reduction.

Comment

Hi friends,

You can check on Isagenix program @ IsagenixPage here. I have had tried this program & its really works for me^^

Comment

I have one month supply of Duromine from healthway clinic. Doc prescribed me with two months but I only needed one month. SMS me 96575700 if anyone of u all keen.

Comment

Exercise targeted at the problem areas and focus more on toning might help. You might have reached the "stagnant" stage where it takes more to shed it off.
                  All the best! =)

Comment

I lost 12kg effectively through TRA, a weight management program. You all might want to research on it.
                    It actually helps you to build muscle and burn fats so as to attain a healthier body and no regain in weight.

If you are interested in getting a healthier body and sexier figure, do drop me a sms/whatsapp/call at 90606766 (Adeline) and we can discuss it further on how to achieve your goals together. =)

Comment

Hey gal, I have another method to slim down. I tried this product "Bios Life Slim" & loss 8kgs in 2 month.
                      This product is totally organic. no side effect and make my body more healthy than before.

https://www.facebook.com/Unicitybioslim

Comment

Effective weight loss products

Hey gal, I have another method to slim down. I tried this product "Bios Life Slim" & loss 8kgs in 2 month.
                        This product is totally organic. no side effect and make my body more healthy than before.

https://www.facebook.com/Unicitybioslim

Comment

Originally posted by Nameme Queen
                          www.meridiareductil.com offers a wide range of weight loss products including: Reductil/Meridia, Xenical, Acomplia, ExtraSlim, SlimFast, MegaHoodia, Clenbuterol etc.

Reductil is the most popular and most sold diet pill. You can order it online on the above Online Pharmacy at affordable prices.

Discreet and fast shipping is guaranteed!
                          Admin can u fix this? Recently I sent a pm to 1 of the cotter when I was not logged in. To my horror I was pm-ing her as nameme queen. Which is not even my account. Now I am seeing this nameme queen posting again. When clicking on her profile it returned a http 404 error. Is there some kind of bug?! Please help thank you.

Comment

For me Reductil is the most effective weight loss supplement.
                            It helps me lose weight quickly and safe. I've lost 6KG in a single month! It's just great. I love this product

Comment

Hi all, I have a box of xenical purchased from guardian. Brand new, unopened. Please pm me if you are interested to purchase it from me at a cheaper price.

Comment

Working...
                              X