Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psyllium Husks

Dear all

Anyone could tell me where I can buy Psyllium Husk? Mind sharing the contact info (the name of the shop and location)?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hiya Dodomama, you can get them from any GNC outlets.

Comment

You can find it in any pharmacies. They come in brands like Mutacil and Fybogel. Just ask a pharmacist for help

Comment

I just bought it in Sixth Ave, an organic shop. The price is $7.90. Hope it helps for my constipation.

Comment

You can find it at Nature Farm, 100 grams is S$4.85.

Remember to drink a lot of water after taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by superBum
            I just bought it in Sixth Ave, an organic shop. The price is $7.90. Hope it helps for my constipation.
            You can add in one teaspoon of honey, then it will taste better.

Comment

It seems to help for the first week only. Maybe my system kinda of got used to it. Now even I take it daily, I can only go to the 'toilet' every 3 day . But the good thing is my stools are not hard anymore.

Comment

It seems to help for the first week only. Maybe my system kinda of got used to it. Now even I take it daily, I can only go to the 'toilet' every 3 day . But the good thing is my stools are not hard anymore.
                I have the same problem. Even drink daily, also cannot go to "toilet" for everyday.

Comment

I bought the oat bran soft tablets at GNC today. Hope it helps my constipation! Do u think is better than psyllium husks?

Comment

I bought the oat bran soft tablets at GNC today. Hope it helps my constipation! Do u think is better than psyllium husks?
                    I bought vegetable tablet from Guardian. If i really cannot go to toilet for more than 5 days, then i will take the tablet at night. So the next day i will go to the toilet.

Is the oat bran soft effective?

Comment

Took two of the oat bran tablets just ten minutes ago. Will let you know the results by tomorrow. The vegetable pill works for you? How long have you been taking? Really fed up about my constipation

Comment

Yes, the vegetable pill work for me. I take this pill more than 2 years. This pill was recommended by doctor. The doctor told me that sometimes she gave the pill to old folk also. So i think is quite safe.

Me too. I can feel "dirty thing" in my tummy. :puke:
                        Last edited by fragaria; 12-08-2005, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Sorry, this is duplicate post.
                          Last edited by fragaria; 12-08-2005, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Nope, never go toilet today even taken the oat bran tablets last night. This morning and this evening took the psyllium husks, one tablespoon each time with plenty of water. Still can't go toilet. By the way, the vegetable pill is just called 'vegetable pill'? How much and how many capsules? Can it be taken everyday? Thanks!

Comment

Hi Superbum,

Sorry for late...... reply because i left the "vegetable pill" at my Malaysia home.

The actual name is "Senokot", one pack with 60 tablets, less than S$10 per pack. I do not suggest to take it everyday, maybe one to twice per week is ok. Normally i will take it at friday night, and take 2 tablespoons of psyllium husks + honey on saturday morning.

If i did not drink "psyllium husks + honey", then i will eat "steamed sweet potato plus one cup of coffee, this will help me to go toilet. I hope these methods will help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X