Give some tips for fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give some tips for fitness

Can any one suggest me about diet that maintain my fitness?

Try these.

1. Ensure that your diet consists mostly of whole, unprocessed food such as fruits, veggies, eggs, lean meat, whole grains, nuts and healthy vegetable oils.
    2. Avoid sugary food.
    3. Avoid oily food outside. The reason why I said outside is because cooking oil is not necessarily bad, but the ones most restaurants use ARE bad. If you're cooking at home, try using canola oil and olive oil for dressing.
    4. Eat often. It's better for your energy levels and digestion if you consumer 4-5 small meals per day instead of 2-3 big ones.

You can contact me if you need more tips - Personal Training in Singapore

Comment

Hi Wildcat, you have shared very nice tips.
      General Nutrition and Diet Tips
      1. Breakfast is very important so don't skip it.
      2. Make sure to drink plenty of water
      3. Pay attention while you eat, eat more dense foods like carrots, broccoli, cauliflower.
      4. It is not a good idea to eat right before you go to sleep.

Comment

I lost almost 100 pounds. 89 to be exact. This is what worked for me.

1 you need to push yourself. Have the drive and just do it. When it hurts and you don't think you can do another pushup, do three.

2 start eating salad. Lots of green. Not iceberg. That's nothing but water and it won't do anything.

3 you have to bring your heart up to a certain beat. Finding what yours is and make sure you reach that number. Cardio is very important. It's the most important. Do at least 30 minutes a day. This will burn calories.

4 for toned arms do 3 sets of thirty. For all machines. Same with legs stomach, ect extra ect.

5 you don't wanna over work your muscles. So don't workout everyday. Do 4-5 times a week. And try to workout for at least 1 1/2 hour.

Those are the five easy steps you can take. That's what I did. You can have a toned body, or four pack! And don't forget to drink LOTS of water. Water helps you sweat. You need to sweat to get fit.

You go girls.

Comment

also eat foods high in fibre as it fills you up and won't leave you feeling famished

Comment

Hello! You can refer to my blog post regarding this:
            You'll remember me.: So you wanna lose weight?

Hope it helps!

Comment

is it okay to have carbs in my diet?

i'm someone who can't live without carbs, i will feel that i have no energy..

Comment

Originally posted by berrilicious View Post
                is it okay to have carbs in my diet?

i'm someone who can't live without carbs, i will feel that i have no energy..
                sure. one cannot totally omit carbs in their diet. carbs are still needed by the body for day to day functions.

just keep it in a moderate portion n choose 'healthier' options. eg. instead of white rice, change to brown rice. instead of white bread change to wholemeal bread. etc

also, you can gradually reduce ur portion for each intake instead of one shot so ur body can get use to it. e.g if normal intake of rice per meal is say 1 full bowl, u can reduce it by 1 or 2 tbsp or so. slowly reduce the amount each time so ur body *** feel the pinch at one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurusrain View Post
                  sure. one cannot totally omit carbs in their diet. carbs are still needed by the body for day to day functions.

just keep it in a moderate portion n choose 'healthier' options. eg. instead of white rice, change to brown rice. instead of white bread change to wholemeal bread. etc

also, you can gradually reduce ur portion for each intake instead of one shot so ur body can get use to it. e.g if normal intake of rice per meal is say 1 full bowl, u can reduce it by 1 or 2 tbsp or so. slowly reduce the amount each time so ur body *** feel the pinch at one shot.
                  thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                  X