If you were thinking of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were thinking of...

... starving yourself or going on a crash diet, THINK AGAIN.

Please don't do that. You'll be causing immeasurable harm to your body. I blogged about this a couple of months back. - You'll remember me.: For the girls who starve themselves

And in case you were wondering how I look like, I've attached a photo of my favorite part of my body :3 Yes, that is me. If you follow my blog regularly you would realize it is me, it's just my favorite part to focus on!

Some tips in case you are interested -
    - DRINK WATER AND GREEN TEA. No, not pokka green tea.. those tea bags one you have to brew yourself! They really help, trust me!

- Exercise daily, even if it's just 30 minutes split into 10 minutes x 3 a day. It's not as difficult as it seems, really. Go for a run, that can easily kill if not the full 30 mins, then 20 mins. Come back, do some crunches, squats. Invest in some dumbbells to use at home for weight training.

- Always eat regularly. Don't make up for overeating by skipping meals. Enjoy your food. The key is moderation, not deprivation.

- Find a sport/activity that makes you happy. It's the same as the saying "Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life." The same principle applies here, really.

- Be disciplined, determined and motivated. Don't make excuses!

I usually blog and tweet about my fitness journey etc because I know some of my friends are starving themselves to lose weight and it's hard to speak to em directly about it cos I'm afraid to offend em. Basically what I do is I hope to motivate them to lose weight healthily, BE healthy and more confident about their body image. And all females, in general.

If you're interested in finding out what exercises I do, what foods I usually eat etc, do feel free to check out my blog from time to time for your own reference! (Not publicizing my blog - I just want every female to know that you're worth more than the number on that scale).
    Attached Files

Thanks for sharing very nice tips. I'm sharing a link for those who are interested to get flat tummy.
    Exercise To Get Flat Belly ~ The Healthy Lifestyle

Comment

Thanks for sharing interesting tips. I'm sharing a link for those who are interested to get flat tummy.
      Exercise To Get Flat Belly ~ The Healthy Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
      X