teeth whitening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teeth whitening

I have got low teeth enamel and have yellow stained teeth due to that. I have heard you can actually whiten it once every twice a year or Smth. Have any of you heard or/and know how much it why costs. Appreciate the help!

I think they call it dental bleaching. It can actually whiten stained teeth in less than one hour, from what I heard.

Comment

I have free tickets for a Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Workshop held this Saturday 23 March 2013 at Reebonz Space.

Dr Jerry Lim and Dr Ronnie Yap will be giving consultations and presentations on the invisalign procedures, teeth whitening and more.

PM if anyone is interested. Helping out a friend for the event.

Aesthetic & Beauty Presents - Solutions for a brand New look

Comment

Pm u! Check Mail

Comment

Originally posted by confusedgirl View Post
          I have got low teeth enamel and have yellow stained teeth due to that. I have heard you can actually whiten it once every twice a year or Smth. Have any of you heard or/and know how much it why costs. Appreciate the help!
          It is quite standard practice to clean and whiten teeth these days at any dental clinic. I paid only $70. Some times it is done by the dental assistant and not the dentist.

Comment

Working...
          X