Slimming Socks (with Pig Model)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slimming Socks (with Pig Model)

I spotted these cute socks, ok ok, just the packaging are cute. With a smiling pink pig

Claim to burn fats by wearing them daily. 2 lengths, up to shin & to waistline. Handwash & can be re-worn. Some stock gone so anyone here tried?

Very tempted to try, silly to believe & buy & waste time wearing them? Quite cheap, all below 15bucks.
    Last edited by vernis; 06-01-2008, 12:06 PM.

Vernis, do you really need to burn the fats off your feet?

Comment

Gink, I suppose Vernis is talking about those socks whose length reach the waistline for burning off tummy fats.

But seriously i dont believe, Singapore weather is too warm for socks. Nowdays i dont even see many wearing sneakers with socks

Comment

vernis where do you see such socks?????

Comment

Nt vernis, but she saw it at Sasa

Comment

i agree our weather is unbearable!!

Saw them at Sasa at Junction 8, quite a number of pairs sold. SA not helpful, cooked assorted explanations for its application & selection.

Skeptical but tempted to try.

Comment

Dont waste money gal. Still got plenty of other prettier stuff to purchase out there

Dont deceive yourself to believe this slimming socks. Even you find it ridiculous

Comment

I am skeptical about this product too.

Comment

I always thought wrapping ourselves up in plastic foil would be quite effective, given our sweltering heat!

Comment

hee... apply thermo-activated stuff, then wrap tightly in shrinkwrap??

some slimming salon do that.

i will monitor this anti-fat socks further 1st.

Comment

vernis, a little OT but is your Qoo trying to pile on the cleavage with those Fuji apples as I think he is?? Darn cute!

Comment

that was an artistic expression of my DH's creativity!! he did w/o me around!! sick huh?!?

Comment

these piggy socks disappeared from Sasa for so long but still see them regularly in sprees, are they really effective??

Comment

Are you gals talking about the stocking with the pig on it? They used to sell them in Sasa, Yes, haven't seen them there for a long time. Just wanna say that the stocking will not MELT your fats away, it actually just help BURN more calories only. It works by giving more resistance when you wear them and walk. In fact, you won't even notice much difference, but at the end of the day, your legs DO actually feel more tired than usual. Yes, who the hell wears stocking in Singapore's hot weather. I actually tired them during winter in Hong Kong. Nothing to do with distance walked on that day. I actually walked less on the day I wore it, but my legs felt more tired at the end of the day. Yes, might be a waste of money because I have only worn it three times and felt it lying in the drawer since.

Comment

hello, i personally bought 1 from online shop
                              it actually worked for me. but just a tiny effect. maybe if you wear it everyday it will work better ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X