Flu virus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu virus?

Anyone got the latest flu virus? Im feeling terrible, need to find a cure fast, my boss is not very happy with my MCs.

my dear friend got it..she's feeling terrible too. after completing whole course of medicine, she's still not ok. missed her classes and tests...

Hope you'll get well soon dear

Comment

Me 3
      Been for a month plus already?
      The flu is still stuck with me.

Comment

Sigh... Thanks cuppucino, i think im not the only one around. So sad, how i wish im healthy again.

Comment

Pop more vit C or eat more greens and fruits to build up your immunity. Drink more fluid & rest well whenever you can gals.take care!

Comment

I happened to get caught yesterday by the flu bug! Feeling really horrible and lethargic. Seems like tons of sleep is not working!
            Got an MC for today *phew*

take care to those who are in the same predicament as me!

Comment

take good care of yourselves. especially with this bad weather and air quality.

drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies and most of all, rest well.

Comment

My mom's been down with it too! seems like it's aall over these days! and the hot humid weather isn't helping! Need to drink alot of "cooling" stuff to bring down the heatiness! Chrysanthemum's good!

Take care all who are down with the horrible flu virus!

Comment

Try panadol's cold relief! It worked for me last night - cleared up the symptoms quickly.

Mom made chrysanthemum tea for me too, but I ended up eating more petals than drinking the tea.

Sleep early too!

Comment

Sigh...doesnt do any help for. I even try the 24 flavors herbal tea. I am willing to do anything to get well.

Comment

sleep sleep and sleep
                      nothing beats enough rest and water

hope everyone gets well soon!

Comment

yup n load up on vit c. at least 500 mg a day when u are having flu. try to take it in the morn when ur body can absorb it better n it'll be good if u can take the time release one.

ok, this is coming from someone who's always down with flu until i can't be bothered to do that. it's rare when i don't get it for more than 2 months!!!

Comment

Oddly enough, I'm in the UK and the flu is spreading like wildfire here too!

I've just been having lots of rest, eating loads of cooling fruit, and drinking loads of water. Although I'm not 100%, I feel up to being more active now- might even go back into work tomorrow!

Hope everyone gets better soon! :bye:

Comment

Dear All, Ive receovered!! Finally but total damage:

4 days MC
                            lots of stepsils
                            1 bottle of birds nest ( yum yum )
                            2 weeks of torture.

Comment

haha i get flu everyday!
                              stupid sinus! i hate it!
                              no flu medicine has ever cured my dripping nose
                              argh!

Comment

Working...
                              X