Gastric Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gastric Problems

i just suffered my 1st attack, anyone can share tips on how to prevent & handle such ailment? TIA

hi vernis, try to take 3 meals or 5 small meals depending on your diet everyday at about the same time. Don't skipped meal if possible and also if you do eat lotsa chillies, perhaps reducing it would help because I get gastric attack everytime i load up on my chillies because i'm a chilli lover

Comment

for me, even if i take my meals at the same time, i will also suffered from gastric pain on & off... sometimes b4 meal, sometimes after meal also will...

most of the time, drinking a cup of hot tea helps for me

Comment

there is a difference between gastric pain and indigestion probs, yaroopig
        i reckon yours is more of the latter if the pain occurs after

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
          there is a difference between gastric pain and indigestion probs, yaroopig
          i reckon yours is more of the latter if the pain occurs after
          yap... but norm will lead to gastric pain for me

Comment

me too!!

normally i will eat wei-sen u.
            it helps me burp a lot to get rid of the gas in my gastric.

Comment

all!!

i had mild pain but disperse it as hunger so been ignoring till it got really bad on Sun morning.

Ok, seems like regular meals is the best way out, plus watch what we dunk into our mouths

i reducing or stop taking : - coffee, chili, glutinous rice, chicken rice, dumpling, stuff made from white flour, carbonated canned drinks, oily stuff.

Chinese or English tea can?

my DH's case was bad, he developed ulcers, just removed 2 weeks ago. scary, if i didn't go through this, i really can't imagine the pain he suffered. i take this opportunity to keep "scolding" him for passing it to me. hahaha...... which i know not contagious ah.

Comment

i think tea whether english or chinese is not advisable, i have a long history of bad gastric / digestive probs

i was advised by the doc to stick to simple and light foods

Comment

yaroopig,

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                    i think tea whether english or chinese is not advisable, i have a long history of bad gastric / digestive probs

i was advised by the doc to stick to simple and light foods
                    Hope U are coping well. If this becomes part of my life, i guess i have to adjust my diet permanently. Some folks took some health stuff from MLM & claim they have recovered permanently. Hee.....

Dog advised my DH to take Japanese green tea instead of coffee & tea.

Comment

how to differentiate gastric pain and just bloatness?
                      I have been feeling bloating of my tummy for the past few days... sometimes, the pain does not allow me to stand straight... I think there's too much wind in my tummy?

Comment

Working...
                      X