Aqua Aerobics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Aerobics

Anyone know of good places to do aqua aerobics?

not sure what places offer, but i know that many swimming complexes offer. try looking up "Learn a Sport" program at the SSC website
    Last edited by Joelle; 04-04-2005, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I did mine at YMCA. Give them a call to ask for more details.

HTH

Comment

There is a new course of aqua aerobics that's commencing at clementi SSC from 10th May. Anyone interested?

Comment

Jurong East Sport Cplx also offer...if the timetable didnt change it is 730 to 830 every monday and wed but I m not sure when the new class is starting. =)

But i know the more popular courses such as kickbox and aerobics all had a price hike ***..from 46 to 65 man!!

Comment

46 to 65 is a big increase!

Comment

yah man tell me about it...haha but the classes are still very popular and fast taken up!

If anyone interested..jurong east also offer aqua aerobics on wed 7 to 8 starting 1st june $65.... hope this info helps =)

Comment

Linggy, which one do you go to?

Comment

as in aqua aerobics? I saw them dancing when I went swimming haha like quite funz...

I only took up kickbox and step aerobics at JE, both courses' instructors are good!

Comment

Originally posted by linggy
                    as in aqua aerobics? I saw them dancing when I went swimming haha like quite funz...

I only took up kickbox and step aerobics at JE, both courses' instructors are good!

hi linggy,
                    from the way you see them dance, is it very fast paced? which part of the pool did they 'aqua aerobics" in? if we do not know how to swim at all, still can take up?

Comment

Not too fast, in fact got quite a few aunties. Usually half the pool is cordoned off for class. I think you can still join even if you dont know how to swim =) the instructor dont make you swim, doing aerobics in water is good because of "low ressistance" provided by the water. =)

Comment

but is it mostly aunties who do it?

Comment

varies from batch to batch, sometimes i see alot aunties sometimes i see more youngster. Because of its low impact execise, it is recommended for older woman i guess...

Comment

I hope this is not a stupid question but will our legs touch the foot of the swimming pool? I get frantic whenever my feet cannot feel the ground in the water

Comment

Our feet will touch the floor!! haha not swimming classes...just aerobics in water =) conducted in the shallow part of the pool, dont worry.

Comment

Working...
                              X