Piles Piles Piles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piles Piles Piles

Ladies, anyone of you suffering from Piles? I'm a victim of it and to make it worse, I have 3 (1 big and 2 small). It's been with me for many years and whenever I pass out stools, the stools will push out my piles and it's really painful, bleed at times too. Many times, it got so swollen, I can't even sit and walk properly.

But 2 years ago, i happen to go to this clinic and the doc pushed my piles back into my anus. :booty: And this is the trick! The reason why it's pain is because of friction with external surfaces, that is why the doc taught me to push it in whenever it pops out.

This really works and I no longer feel the pain after I pass out. But I've also noticed that my piles are getting bigger and this is very worrying. I'm afraid that it might be cancerous. I think I'll go for another check up. But meanwhile, anyone of you has any stories to share about this?

you should definitely get them check up if they're getting bigger instead of going away on their own. maybe you should go to another doctor. i know a friend who had piles and needed to have them surgically removed - very easy and painless, some laser surgery, no need to stay in hospital but you would need to rest at home for a few days and would be advised not to sit too much or sleep on your back i think

Comment

How does one knows she has piles? :/

Comment

my hubby had the same problems for many years. he consulted his co. doctor 3 yrs ago & was recommended a piles surgery to stop the bleeding.since then,he has fully recovered. you should consult your doctor soon as the bleeding problem will affect your health in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by appleyee
          How does one knows she has piles? :/

nobody replies i also wish to know.

Comment

I always thought piles is something that is growing there and will cause you to bleed when passing motion and you need surgery to remove it. You will know when you get piles cuz it hurts even when you sit down.

But from Peace's post, it seems different huh? Aren't those "piles" you mention part of the anus? Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

eh i suspect i got piles too! There was once i bleed while passing. haha..i was so worried but decided to test for a few more weeks before heading to the doc (was too embarassed) and no more bleeding. the bleeding is alot. i think. it's seen in the toilet bowl itself. actually what are piles? are they like blisters with "water/liquid" inside? or just lumps of flesh?

Comment

cup, how do you test? I bleed before as I was suffering from acute constipation and the stools were like freaking hard! My brother had piles before and he had to go to hospital to remove it.

Comment

you need to go to the doctor to get checked if you cannot feel/see any growth which indicate piles around your anus

although the piles may occur inside the anus, blood with stools is also a sign of abnormal growth in the large intestines - these may be benign or malignant i.e. cancer causing

Comment

It's so "paisei" going to the doctor to check for piles :/
                    I don't pass out blood but there seems to be something there whenever I try to "squeeze"

Comment

not test. i sort of keep track of the situation. but it didn't bleed anymore. i'm so worried to go to a doc. anyway, this happens more than 6mths ago? do you think i should still go to the doc anyway? i think there's something on the inside of my anus. but not sure. HMM....can someone answer me? piles are supposed to be painful? i do not feel any pain...

Comment

hmmm we're not doctors here so i think it best for your health that we not try to diagnose your condition for you

if you would like more info on piles, your best bet is to google 'piles', it's a fairly common condition and there's tons of info available

if you're very worried, just go to a female doctor. don't worry, piles is very common, the doctors wouldn't laugh at you, they're professionals

Comment

erm ya i know that. a slip off my mind. thanks alot! i will find out more...maybe i would go to a doc yeah? thanks..

Comment

Appleyee, ahmay1218, ginger: Piles are growth of flesh, also known as hamorrhoids and it can grow inside or outside the anus. Clickhere to read more about it.

Cup : Don't be afraid of seeking the doctor's advice. I've seen both male and female doctor concerning my piles. I thought I might be uncomfortable with the male doc,especially because I was also having my period at the same time.Can you imagine the embarrasment? but it turns out that it was quite natural. I guess that's because we tend to have trust and respect for our doctors. You can always seek a female doc if you are still not comfortable.I can recommend mine to you.(PM me if ou want)

Blububble and Bebelatte: My first doc did ask me to go for surgery also cause my condition was really bad when I went to see him.It was so swollen that he can't even stuff my piles back. But subsequently when I seek 2nd opinion from another doctor, she suggest that I might want to consider operation only after I gave birth because my piles will definitely surface again after giving birth. So meanwhile, I'll just make sure that it's not fatal and bear with it till I give birth to my last child.Thanks.

Comment

Wow...!
                              What happens if I cant feel that lump there anymore?
                              Do i still need to look for doctors?

Comment

Working...
                              X